• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

a brief about me

SebastianSkip

Bluelighter
Hi

Tbh, I'm surprised I didn't create an account here years ago, I don't like getting 'high' and I conflated this website with recreational drug use.

I used to like getting high and have a history of recreational drug use and some, I consider, mild abuse. I also have a history of interest/experience with nootropics, psych & pain meds.

I don't know if I'll post much but I realized there's some good info/brain trust here, it'd be nice to be able to search forum and ask questions.

My interests are varied, at some point I'll try to identify a list of my top current interests but for now; I love learning and just about any topic interests me until it doesn't. Jack-of-all-trades, master-of-none is a pretty good way to describe it.

Most recently I searched on here for how to potentiate gabapentin. I take it for pain and awhile back asked my dr to lower my dosage. Basically, I wanted to see if I could taper off but I couldn't without intolerable levels of pain. Now I don't want my dosage increased because I'll just get in the habit of taking more but I sometimes need more. I'm experimenting with ideas from here and will see.

Otherwise, I'm really interested in ketamine as a treatment for episodes of severe depression and chronic pain. I'll check out forums to see if my questions have already been answered but I'm mostly wondering if I managed to get some money together if it's worth traveling for ketamine treatments and how likely it is a dr would treat me if I'm seeking chronic pain relief. I'd consider recreational ketamine but my recreational days are pretty much all in the past.

Anyhow, that's me and why I'm here. Thanks for reading!

Last edited:
hey - welcome to bluelight :)

I think you'll find that there are lots of people that use the site for lots of different reasons, and so hopefully it will be useful for you.

Hey Sebastian, glad you joined up.

Nice intro, sounds like you probably have some interesting insight to share as well. I hope to see you posting on the forums :)