• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Please help me get my life back!!!

Godhatesfigs

Greenlighter
I've been using H for a good while, 5-6 months, daily. My tolerance has gotten out of control and it's consuming my life. I've managed to get my hands on one 8mg suboxone film, and two mg dissolvable pills. My daily usage is generally around 20-25 balloons of tar. My last usage was just now, my last balloon, I snort, sometimes IV, mostly (99% of the time) I snort. My plan was to wake up tomorrow and take some sub because I will be in withdraw within 8 hours, 12 hours full onset. How much should I take? I don't want to waste any, but I want to avoid sickness as I DO have a job. I want out of this cycle. Can I use the 3 subs I have to get through w/d and get off this train? Please help me, I'm so desperate and I want my life/family back... I want to get sober. I'm so sick of being depressed and hating waking up everyday. This has to change, NOW!

Patience bro. It’s been 7 minutes.

I don’t have experience with subs so can’t help. But someone will come along with info for you at some point.

I'm just extremely nervous, anxious... basically I've let myself get strung out. Today I decided I'm sick of this fucking cycle.

I get it brother. Hey man, making that realization and coming to a decision is the first step. Good luck buddy.

I don't understand... these other subject matters get instant response and great, pertinent information, yet I'm really seeking help and no one has had any similar experience they could tell me about? Did I do something wrong with the posting?

Frequent bumping isn’t a good start. But like I said, you’ll get an answer. There are sub experts here.

TDS is the relevant forum for this type of thread, maybe post this there or the mods could move it.

Hey bro check your other thread you started here I just replied with the information you requested. I will help you get through this as I have much experience in tapering off Heroin with Suboxone.

I need help too...I am hovering over the line and my foot is in the process of coming down. I need to not step over the line

I have no experience with suboxone but I just wanted to give my support to you and to anyone else fighting this battle.
My love and prayers are with you all.

I have heard that it is best to take the lowest amount of suboxone possible to start and then keep upping the dosage by 1 mg per hour if needed. I have heard that less is more with suboxone. The induction seems to be the key part, making sure you score where you need to be on the COWS worksheet (I think it is called) before taking the first dose.

There was a guy named Robert325 who was on drugs.com a long time ago and he was an expert at helping people induct properly and then taper down painlessly. I know he got very sick and could no longer actively help others but he wrote up the process and I'm sure you could find it online. I will look for it for you and try to post a link for you.

Good luck to you. Get this problem out of your life while you can. You can do this. 5-6 months of use should not be too bad as far as the changes in your brain go. A year or less of usage seems to be much easier to overcome and have your brain change back to its prior functioning fairly quickly.