• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Tramadol misinformation!

SundownBassCar

Greenlighter
Ok, so i see lots of people talking down on Trams.. saying they have no recreational value.

Thought i would chime in. I work in a factory, long hours, was given trams by a co worker when i was in pain and cant let them go ever since.

Im not an addict that uses herion or oxys on a daily basis but take what i can get my hands on for the most part. Lately Morphine and Benzos. But i digress, i freaking love Tramadol! At first with no tolerance 1 50mg tram would give me a noticeable buzz, two trams is awesome! Its my go to dose while working. Im talkative, puts me in a better mood and i feel on top of the world! Three of them is almost 2 much.. and this is after taking them daily for about 6 months and taking more well known stronger drugs like percs, Morphine, Benzos, ect ect

Also read a post about snorting them and everyone said it wasnt worth it because they had no recreational value when taken orally let alone when snorted and burnt like hell. I just snorted half of a 50mg tram and it didnt burn at all and im buzzing pretty good! That is what made me write this post.

Im sure to a degree it is user dependant, as in it effects everyone a little differantly but my experience with them cant be to far away from the average user.

My wife hates it when i take them though, if she gives me head, it takes forever for me to get off if i do at all.
Ill take Trams over Norcos or even a percacet anyday!

Last edited:
Hi and welcome to Bluelight. You would need to be careful not to become dependent on these. Tramadol is both an opioid and has SNRI properties. If you find yourself in a withdrawal situation, it can be a brutal experience.
If you would like to talk about your favorite drug and how high it gets you, this would be better suited in Drug Culture so I'm moving it there.

Personal preference man. I’m glad you like trams. They’re sure as hell easier to get these days from a doctor.

I personally don’t find a lot of recreational value in them. I would never spend money on them, that’s for sure. But if I got them prescribed I would eat them. It’s definitely not “nothing” for me, but it’s not a lot.

But some people love them. In the UK especially, where stronger opiates are harder to come by, I know tramadol is very popular as a recreational drug, and a lot of people get addicted to them.

You must be one of the few with above average liver metabolization! A portion of tram gets metabolized into the more powerful opioid O-Desmethyltramadol.

I dont find much value from trams, but have been buying the o-des from a research chemical vendor and I absolutely love it!

I am one that hates them does nothing for me, Years ago I got them first from doc for back pain "new drug" synth opioid he told me, they did not work. If you are on other meds they don't work. I took 150mg first nothing another 150mg felt a little. You are the first who has anything good to say about trams

This has been thoroughly discussed before in here. Mainly by myself, as I was (and still am) very pro-tramadol. The 2 reasons that many people. 'hate', or just don't get anything out of them are

1. First and foremost, only a small percentage of the population can properly metabolize tramadol into the much more potent and recreational opioid O-desmethyltramadol. I'm talking about a mere ~10 percent of the population. So it makes sense that many people diss them, as a whopping 90% don't metabolize them well, and only get the first part of the tramadol high, which is a kinda stimulant like high that has some euphoria to it as well, but this is mainly due to its snri-action I think (the actual opioid high comes a while after that in my experience).

2. A lot of opiate users find them worthless (they are to me as well now, but I'd never speak badly off them seeing as I KNOW they can get me high as a kite if I can bring my tolerance back to zero). Though I think many opiate addicts with a tolerance to get more potent opiates only try them for the first time then, and if you're taking oxy, morphine or heroin regularly.. Tramadol is indeed a waste of time. But that doesbt make it a shitty drug.

That was basically was the discussion led to. Normally I'd tell you to search for the old thread(s) and close this one, but it's been so long ago that these topics were up, that doing so wouldn't be fair.

Hope that info helps somewhat.

Cheers!

Pro tramadol as well. I worked in a shitty warehouse and had a lot of pain so I bought them by the 100s. They also helped my depression and anxiety, so much so that I made management because of my outgoing and helpful behavior.

I graduated to H though so they're useless to me now. During my tram phase though, if I was off them I hated everyone. On them, I was goddamn Bob Ross.

One of the 10%! Wooo...