• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA, Help?

forestman4

Bluelighter
So hey guys, Ive rolled twice in my life so far. My second roll was after 2 weeks from my first roll. Both rolls were amazing, although the second roll, i felt didnt last as long as my first roll.
I only have one pill left and its been 2 weeks since my second roll.. Now Im considering taking this pill now.

I know you should use MDMA moderately once every 3 months. However I won't be getting ecstassy any time soon since this is my last pill.
What do you guys think?
In a very happy mood today and feel like it will be a great time to take some X, but wondering if I go for the three month break and save up this pill.

In a great confusion, Help me out?
Im pretty sure ill definitely wait 6 months before taking ecstassy again.. But, damm I don't want this amazing drug to loose its magic..
In a dilema.. I really want to take this pill tonight but at the same time I want to enjoy ecstassy for a long time to come..
Thanks!

I honestly would recommend to stay away from the stuff. But ultimately the choice is yours. But if you do decide to take it make sure you have at least the 3 months between the rolls like you said.

Pre-load/Post load on antioxidants and vitamins to minimize the harm. Also, please never roll consecutively I find out the hard way that my body and mind couldn't handle it.

P.S. Look around the threads for better advice. There is an amazing amount of knowledge out there. Stay safe!!

Wait 2 months. Dont do it every 2 weeks, that's seriously not healthy. You say you wanna use irresponsibly the first few times then wait 6 months. All it takes is a few irresponsible uses and your crash might last 6 months, let alone the amount of time you'll have to abstain before being safe to do it again. Have your health as your first priority. As you said, you dont wanna lose the magic, so be more patient.

So you heard every three months is a good rule of thumb...what do you expect the answer to be when asking about every two weeks? Don't get why people wanna push it so much. Prevention is much easier than cure

So you heard every three months is a good rule of thumb...what do you expect the answer to be when asking about every two weeks? Don't get why people wanna push it so much. Prevention is much easier than cure

At least they're inquiring about it here BEFORE screwing themselves up. I wanted to do it as often as possible too and I believe you were the one that showed me research that said it takes an average of 5 months for the serotonin reuptake sites to recover. I took your advice and was deterred from doing it too often. The answer I was hoping for was that I could do it as often as possible without consequence but you did the right thing and refused to enable me.

At least they're inquiring about it here BEFORE screwing themselves up. I wanted to do it as often as possible too and I believe you were the one that showed me research that said it takes an average of 5 months for the serotonin reuptake sites to recover. I took your advice and was deterred from doing it too often. The answer I was hoping for was that I could do it as often as possible without consequence but you did the right thing and refused to enable me.

Good to hear man, glad it made an impact. Personally I'd rather use conservatively and be able to enjoy it for the rest of my life while avoiding potentially dileterious consequences and that would be my goal for everyone else as well

Good to hear man, glad it made an impact. Personally I'd rather use conservatively and be able to enjoy it for the rest of my life while avoiding potentially dileterious consequences and that would be my goal for everyone else as well

I agree completely. But it's natural for newbies to seek approval from those they perceive as more experienced to justify their irresponsible use. That's when it becomes the experienced guy's obligation to tell the newbie "no, I won't tell you what you want to hear, I'll tell you the reality." Reason I'm telling you is you appeared annoyed when you lectured me those few months ago, like you were thinking it was wasted effort. It's not pointless at all.

I agree completely. But it's natural for newbies to seek approval from those they perceive as more experienced to justify their irresponsible use. That's when it becomes the experienced guy's obligation to tell the newbie "no, I won't tell you what you want to hear, I'll tell you the reality." Reason I'm telling you is you appeared annoyed when you lectured me those few months ago, like you were thinking it was wasted effort. It's not pointless at all.

Appreciate it man and good advice. Honestly have no idea if I was or not, could have just been a bad day haha.

May also be that I try to tell things like this to a lot of friends, watch them not listen, and then am stuck trying to help them on the recovery when they feel hopeless. Sometimes a disheartening cycle but, hey, even if it helps 1 person out of 10 it's definitely still worth it.