• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin What the fuck? Terrible pain!

rdurden

Greenlighter
I am totally fucking mind blown right now.

A few days ago I ordered 2 grams of dope from a vendor on the deep web. There was good talk of this vendor in the forums and he had like 400 5-star feedback on the market.

I got it in today. It smells beautiful. I put it in a spoon, stir it up, and shoot it.

Suddenly my entire body is filled with PAIN. It feels like a million needles are being stuck in my body all over. My head is pounding and my face is flushed and it feels like my head is going to explode. I get sweaty and lie down.

Thirty minutes later I feel shitty and my head is still killing me but I don't seem to have died.

What the fuck happened?

I have gotten fake drugs in the mail before, in fact about 50% of what I buy off the deep web, even from vendors with thousands of 5-star feedbacks, is completely fake. I've bought fentanyl or analogs from six different places, and every single one ended up just being an acidic white powder with no active effect. Now I try to buy some simple dope. A lot of it is grey these days. Now THIS shit is fake, too! Yet it's not simply fake, it's some kind of fucking poison!

What the fuck is happening? Is this happening to everyone else? I can't get any drugs! It's like ALL THE DRUGS I BUY are intercepted by the CIA or somebody and replaced with fake bullshit! I cannot believe that the last ten things I've bought have been fake! How is this possible?

I thought dark net vendors were more reliable than a 50% success rate. Although I’ve never tried it.

You’re saying the last 10 purchases you made were bunk?

Something isn’t right there. But I’m not sure what it is.

I thought dark net vendors were more reliable than a 50% success rate. Although I’ve never tried it.

You’re saying the last 10 purchases you made were bunk?

Something isn’t right there. But I’m not sure what it is.

Yes, literally the last ten purchases I've made, probably worth nearly $3000, have all been fake. Or at least, they do not produce any high. Shooting this most recent one made me think I was literally dying.

The truth is, I believe I've been targeted by the usual suspects for over two years now, because a ton of weird shit started happening. But everyone just says that is paranoia/psychosis. The fact that EVERYTHING I buy now drug-wise is fake or experimental or poison or whatever... Well, I just think it confirms it! I haven't been high in months! The only upside is I haven't had to deal with any withdrawals, at least!

But seriously, I'm wondering what kind of substance (which looks and smells just like real dope) could cause such a horrendous thing to happen. My head still feels like I was hit with a metal baseball bat, and I feel nauseated. I feel like there's no substance that could make me feel better right now, not even 100% pure heroin. I just feel fucking terrible. I've sent the vendor a message demanding a refund, but in the real world he'd owe me like a seven-figure settlement!

Did it happen as soon as you started shooting or after you'd done the shot? There shouldn't have been any pain during doing the shot.
If it started afterwards there's a chance you could've gotten cotton fever? There are multiple ways you can end up getting this. Usually you get a fever and it can feel like some sort of withdrawal's. I think it usually lasts a few hours but can vary. I have never had it myself so can't say exactly but this seems like the sort of thing thats described. I have never had any pain afterwards apart from sometimes when hitting the wrong place during the shot or occasionally i get a headache

Yes, literally the last ten purchases I've made, probably worth nearly $3000, have all been fake. Or at least, they do not produce any high. Shooting this most recent one made me think I was literally dying.

are you sure you don't have just like a really high tolerance or something?? 8o surely you cant have bought that many fake products, especially if the vendors have 5* reviews.. I thought my luck was bad..

are you sure you don't have just like a really high tolerance or something?? 8o surely you cant have bought that many fake products, especially if the vendors have 5* reviews.. I thought my luck was bad..

I'm positive. Actually right now I have zero tolerance. Out of the past approximately 20 orders (for fent, analogs of fent, and tan or grey heroin #4), only one was an actual recreational drug—one advertised as Fentanyl HCL but I think it was carfent or something else close. That one, for the week I had it, I could do a small bump and be almost in the nods. Felt great. Though tolerance did build quickly. (Ironically, when I finally got a real product, I went back to the vendor for more, and turns out that vendor had dropped opiates from his product listing!!!).

Everything else has been products that look and smell correct, but have ZERO effect, whether insufflated, IV’d, or plugged.

The last time I IV’d was one of those “fake” fentanyls that was doing nothing snorting it. This exact same nightmare pain came over me, but not as intense, and it did not last as long.

I even scored 10G of H#3 from Amsterdam, and normally I can snort #3 and get high, but this one wouldn’t work. So I tried citric acid and shot it. No effect.

And seriously, I’m buying from all the top vendors, and every order is from a different one just to try to improve my chances. But I get correct looking, correct smelling stuff that has zero active effect.

I know it sounds like schizo talk, but I’m feeling like the CIA or whoever is intercepting the mail and replacing my goods with either straight up fake stuff, or experimental drugs designed to do who knows what. Because even when I know like a bag of fent is fake, I’ll keep snorting it every now and then because, you know, there’s some tiny dopamine rush in snorting and hoping.

I also have a bag of 250 Xanax bars, all fake, yet the vendor has perfect feedback.

I too think there’s something going on here besides just really bad luck.

The CIA chose you, a random junkie (no offense, I’m a junkie too) to experiment on by intercepting mail and replacing it with unknown chemicals?

I find that harder to believe than the possibility that you’re just that unlucky and getting ripped off so much.

Did it happen as soon as you started shooting or after you'd done the shot? There shouldn't have been any pain during doing the shot.
If it started afterwards there's a chance you could've gotten cotton fever? There are multiple ways you can end up getting this. Usually you get a fever and it can feel like some sort of withdrawal's. I think it usually lasts a few hours but can vary. I have never had it myself so can't say exactly but this seems like the sort of thing thats described. I have never had any pain afterwards apart from sometimes when hitting the wrong place during the shot or occasionally i get a headache

In this case there was no pain during the shot. Then I removed the needle and applied pressure. A second or two later I could feel it moving up my arm, a feeling I’d say was “sharp”, maybe even acidic. Then bam, my brain cells were on fire and pain from head to toe.

The CIA chose you, a random junkie (no offense, I’m a junkie too) to experiment on by intercepting mail and replacing it with unknown chemicals?

I find that harder to believe than the possibility that you’re just that unlucky and getting ripped off so much.

Agreed, however IRL I am not only a random junkie (I'm that too, but); I’ve had years on and years off with H, and have some attention due to some publicisized success in the tech world, etc.

A colleague for example holds a patent on his invention which allows for *wireless* fMRI, which, long story short, allows software to conduct two-way audio to the skull, and see what a subject’s eyes see (though that feature is still blurry and needs work).

If you look back at something like the Tuskegee Experiment or MK Ultra, it was the same shit–as far as we know, they tested all sorts of things on "random" people. They don't seem to choose people who are on the news or in movies all the time.

Maybe this is a weird tangent but with luck this bad it becomes easy to theorize. Not to mention I've shot a lot of weird shit and nothing ever had an effect like this.

Last edited:
The pins and needles you get from a rush that's too over whelming . I get it when I get a good batch, been shooting for 7 years daily 5 times a day. It means your vendor was legit 5 stars 400 ratings and you did too much and got a pin needle rush I get it from tar idk maybe it's a blk tar thing

Consider investing in a kit you can use to identify the drugs you’re considering using. It’s never a good idea to trust vendors when it comes to black market stuff. Even with drug testing kits they aren’t infallible, but the right materials will give you a much better idea about what your using (or not using).

The pins and needles you get from a rush that's too over whelming . I get it when I get a good batch, been shooting for 7 years daily 5 times a day. It means your vendor was legit 5 stars 400 ratings and you did too much and got a pin needle rush I get it from tar idk maybe it's a blk tar thing

I see your logic, but I've been shooting dope on and off for 7 years. I've shot things I wasn't supposed to shoot. Got scared.

This was not "too much pins and needles". Yes i described it as needles but it was more like acid running all through my body.

And the main thing–I did not get high. If that was just "too much", the insane migraine headache would have stopped and I would have felt great and maybe nodded off. That didn't happen. I just felt sick the entire night. Finally ate a bunch of Kratom and knocked myself out so I could sleep.

Consider investing in a kit you can use to identify the drugs you’re considering using. It’s never a good idea to trust vendors when it comes to black market stuff. Even with drug testing kits they aren’t infallible, but the right materials will give you a much better idea about what your using (or not using).

That is an excellent idea. I know there's Google, but can anyone recommend one (or a brand)? Hell I'll pay for the Ferrari of testing kits after this experience.

I'm positive. Actually right now I have zero tolerance. Out of the past approximately 20 orders (for fent, analogs of fent, and tan or grey heroin #4), only one was an actual recreational drug—one advertised as Fentanyl HCL but I think it was carfent or something else close. That one, for the week I had it, I could do a small bump and be almost in the nods. Felt great. Though tolerance did build quickly. (Ironically, when I finally got a real product, I went back to the vendor for more, and turns out that vendor had dropped opiates from his product listing!!!).

I too think there’s something going on here besides just really bad luck.

Exact same thing happened to me with the Fentanyl situation and then they stopping selling.. surely carfent would like kill you isn't that supposed to be like highly risky? Too scared to buy fent off the web now due to stories I have heard and then the one time that I did, a few months later, the police turned up at my house because somehow they found out but they only seemed bothered because the product I had bought was fentanyl 8o

Yeah i find this such an odd situation. I have ordered off many vendors for heroin and not usually had too many problems. Apart from ones from Amsterdam - for some reason the dope I order from there thats supposed to be 'uncut afghan' is absolutely horrendous, despite smelling decent and looking good at first glance. Wish we could talk vendors on here as I have used many so am wondering if it's just you hahaha. Have you checked out the vendors legitimacy on like reddit? Lot of good reviews and such on there to see the real quality of the dope your buying.

As for what happened with the pain, I genuinely couldn't think of anything other than cotton fever, if it happened after the shot had been done as I haven't ever really heard of anyone experiencing much pain after taking a hit other than this

That is an excellent idea. I know there's Google, but can anyone recommend one (or a brand)? Hell I'll pay for the Ferrari of testing kits after this experience.

Let us know the results. Your story has me intrigued, I must admit.

I've made countless orders on the dark net, and not one time have I recieved fake or inactive product. Perhaps maybe I've gotten some other benzo in home pressed xanax bars, but they undoubtedly always contained a potent benzodiazepine and prevented withdrawal symptoms, which tbh was good enough for me if it was the case.

I gotta be straight up here man, from my life experience and what I've observed, it seems to me you are having paranoid delusions.

I bet all the drugs you order are active and could possibly be contributing to the paranoia. Just a guess. I was also gonna say perhaps u experienced pins and needles from unreacted morphine left over after acetylation. But u swear it's not, so perhaps as others have said cotton fever?

Perhaps you should see a mental health professional if you haven't already. Again, just a suggestion not a judgement

I'll just add fentanyl creates a wicked high tolerance to the point nothing seems effective. Try not using for 48 hours and if you withdraw it's tolerance