• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin What the fuck? Terrible pain!

I've made countless orders on the dark net, and not one time have I recieved fake or inactive product. Perhaps maybe I've gotten some other benzo in home pressed xanax bars, but they undoubtedly always contained a potent benzodiazepine and prevented withdrawal symptoms, which tbh was good enough for me if it was the case.

I gotta be straight up here man, from my life experience and what I've observed, it seems to me you are having paranoid delusions.

I bet all the drugs you order are active and could possibly be contributing to the paranoia. Just a guess. I was also gonna say perhaps u experienced pins and needles from unreacted morphine left over after acetylation. But u swear it's not, so perhaps as others have said cotton fever?

Perhaps you should see a mental health professional if you haven't already. Again, just a suggestion not a judgement

I can see how you would easily think that, but I assure you that's not the case.

I shot dope for three years, then got on suboxone and quit for 7-8 years. I work a normal job and get along well with people.

I'm getting these things in the mail, from vendors with high ratings, but every single one is inactive. Trust me, I know when I'm high and when I just have a burning nose (or whatever the hell was in that shot). I feel great, like I've been off drugs for years. The upside of whatever is happening here is that I can't get addicted, because I can't get any real drugs!

I'm not having paranoid delusions... Yes I mentioned the CIA kind of tongue-in-cheek, but do you REALIZE the kinds of programs they run on people? Hell man, every time a DM goes down, they admit they hacked the server(s) months in advance, but then can't/won't explain how they actually brought down the services.

And it's like it's been getting lazier and lazier... The packaging from these multiple vendors is now coming in the exact same size bags, packaged the same way. The dope doesn't smell like dope. And with the fentanyl and analogs, I'll start with a test bump, which does nothing, and finally get so frustrated that I snort enough of it to kill an elephant. It's FAKE, but I don't believe the vendors are the ones doing it.

I noticed something two nights ago. I looked at all the priority and express packages I've received and they have a handwritten symbol (in pen ink) on them. Every single one. I won't say what it is, and maybe they just do that, but I never noticed it before. Seems suspicious to me.

I also am taking 12-panel home piss tests. They are all turning out negative. Yet if I go and complain, I look like I'm trying to scam people.

It's gotten to the point that I'm trying to take photos of the bags/products and check with the vendors as to whether this is what they actually sent.

The CIA turned cats into mobile spy units one time. The first cat they let out into the street got run over by a car immediately.

I read an article a year ago talking about how pissed off postal workers were because the FBI was constantly opening packages and doing things to them. I've also noticed that many of the packages I track have "exceptions"... Package goes out for delivery, and either no other info becomes available, or package is marked delivered, but it isn't, until the next day or two. Stuff like that.

Yeah this sounds paranoid as shit, but I've done everything from DMT to heroin, and at some point in the last six months everything that started coming has had no active effect. And I'm pissing clean.

One last story. One time I was high on several uppers and downers, and went to get some chicken. I fell asleep behind the wheel. The cops came, and took my blood. There should have been all kinds of shit in it. When the Crime Lab sent the report back, it was totally clean. That's impossible.

Oh, and as mental health professionals go, I saw one for seven years, then gave up because he didn't have a clue and neither did I. I feel like a rat in a maze.

After the IV experience the other day I just stopped the futility of taking whatever all these things are. No W/Ds. Feel just totally normal. I even had some subutex on hand in case something did happen, but it didn't, so I've got a full bag of subutex just sitting there, because I don't need it.

Can someone riddle me this shit?

Hey I believe you. The government probably has your name/address flagged for some reason, or just a small special part of the government has your name/address flagged and they're intercepting all your packages and replacing them with whatever they want to, for whatever reason. People that think that's far-fetched are just dumb. I mean it all depends on what kind of things you've done in your life that would make them want to fuck with you unconstitutionally.