• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Just want thoughts on cousins with benefits

IMHO there's nothing inherently immoral or unethical when children aren't a factor. They're really the reason you should - (edit) NOT - bang a cousin, but if that's not on the table; it's hardly an exploitative domestic-abuse incest type situation with Child-Parent or Siblings or some sick shit.

I think it's more of just super taboo than unethical or illogical. I'd keep my fucking mouth shut about it if I did though. That said, my cousins are definitely not in contention lol

In a handful of cultures now, but in LOADS of older cultures, it was totally normal. Even expected if trying to keep within a demographic for whatever reason. I think one of the main reasons that changed (and ultimately became a big taboo) is because we learn't about inbreeding and it's potential hazards. So again - if that is not a factor or possible issue/problem- then you're kinda in the clear, honestly - it's your fucking life, if you're not hurting someone else (as having a disabled child would be) then do what you fucking well wont.(edit)

Last edited:
i did once... we partied... she was fine... she dug me.
she recently died of a shank wound from sepsis in prison.

May have been acceptable in hick communities and royalty but not among the normal. Ever seen the film Deliverance? Those weird looking folk come from cousins fucking.

you may not believe just how much incest there has been throughout history. Cousins marrying cousins, mothers and sons, daughters and fathers, distant relatives of all sorts — incest in history is not as uncommon as one might think.
Beyond the taboo act of incest, the powerful figures who partook in incest span across all types of nobles. It's not all just incest to keep power in the family: Intellectuals and scholars participated as well, and even a US president.

ok.. so the guy from west virginia is gona have to say it i guess... this is not acceptable... how are you gna explain to your sister that your messing around behind her back with her cousin lol jk... but seriously though... no

?????

We both like to party and open minded just wanting to have a good. We’re both sexual people and close telling each anything. I’m disabled and one day exchanging stories and saying I don’t see much action anymore brought all this on when she said I would fuck you if we weren’t family. Made me curious finding out she was curious too. We both find each other attractive eventually just play talk sending each other pics. Neither can have kids and since we always hang out why not help each other on lonely bored nights. Nothing serious just enjoying a good time also letting each other experience things most wouldn’t. Tell me how you feel about our situation. We haven’t yet but really wanting to.

I think it's absolutely fine. If you're both attracted to eachother, go for it. Fuck what anyone else thinks.

I used to think my uncle was hot, but I wouldn't fuck him. Gross. Sure, people can do what they want, but I draw the line at family. There are too many other people in the world to choose from, no reason to be a cousin-fucker.

I used to think my uncle was hot, but I wouldn't fuck him. Gross. Sure, people can do what they want, but I draw the line at family. There are too many other people in the world to choose from, no reason to be a cousin-fucker.

What if you're a real fuggo and nobody will fuck you apart from your equally fuggo cousin?