Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Cocaine - Cutters

Foleyskids

Greenlighter
So I've recently started microdosing with coke on my nights off and maybe 1-3 beers seems to be a real nice combo. Also smoke a mixie cone for the head spins straight after a key hit and that's great. (smoke straight green generally) Coke and Beer I will always have a mixie.

Anyway.. The first lot was very solid/clumpy in texture (I had to cut little bits up cause they were solid as) , strong smell, very numby, the high was relatively clean you get a 15-30min buzz and then you just come back to normal. Wake up feeling fine too. I over indulged on the weekend, had about 7 beers and 10+ key hits. Woke up with a throbbing head ache (I usually don't get headaches after drinking) Took an ibuprofen and that was out the door, this seems pretty normal though from a quick google and the alcohol would have something to do with it too.

Second lot I bought was super fine and powdery, looked like it was cut to absolute shit (hence cheap price I suppose) but I don't know coke well enough tbh. I can feel in the bag small clumps of what must be the pure surrounded by lots of powdery white stuff which I assume is mostly cutter.. It was fairly strong in smell not as strong as the first lot. It wasnt' very numby compared to the first stuff. The initial hit from this stuff was more intense, but it didn't last anywhere near as long.. I felt a lot from the bump and then it kinda just declined fairly rapidly and I felt average unless I had more. Also even after a small amount I have woken up with a slight headache (had 2 beers)

Basically what I want to know is what do people generally cut coke with? I've heard they add that stuff that makes your teeth numb. Anyone know what that's called? I have a feeling the 2nd lot of coke was cut with some other stimulant to give me the placebo I was high off the coke but yeah not sure. Would absolutely love to know what people use as cutters cause most stuff would probably be cut to shit before my dealer even gets it..

Any comments, experiences etc are welcome :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey mate. Welcome to Bluelight.

We don't allow prices here so your post will be modified.

As Verybuffed said, we don't allow price discussion so I removed the prices from your post. You might want to check out the forum guidelines before posting further.

I believe the numbing agent which is most commonly used to cut cocaine is lidocaine, but I think novocaine is also used. Levamisole is a worming agent which is commonly used to cut cocaine before it leaves South America, it is a known carcinogen and I believe one of it's metabolites is aminorex which is a stimulant. I have also heard of Ritalin/methylphenidate being used to cut cocaine, since it is a dopamine reuptake inhibitor like cocaine. I am sure there are countless things people stomp on their cocaine with, but I think the most common are probably lidocaine and levamisole (I could well be wrong, I am far from an expert and have not used much cocaine in my life).

Cheers, I found out what it was. Inositol. pretty harmless but im pretty sure there's at least 30-40% of it in the G.. pretty dissapointing