• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

hey all

hcj

Greenlighter
ive actually been lurking for 7 years but decided to make a new account that wasnt with a name that im well known by :p

so hey!

tumblr_nwi2e8c9NB1scd4jmo1_500.gif

Hi hcj,
Your post peeks my curiosity.... You say that you have been "lurking" for 7 years but then go on to say that you made a new account with a name that you are not well known by. To me that means you have/had an account that you used where people knew you and you had a user name that would be recognized by many so correct me if I'm wrong but wouldn't that be the opposite of "lurking"? Unless I have the meaning of lurking completely wrong, to me I think your post conderdicts it self. First you say that for 7 years you have been reading posts with out responding or posting threads of your own (lurking) but then follow that with basically saying you made a new account with a new name so that you could post without being recognized because your previous user name was so swell known.
So I'm very confused by you introduction.....
Totally not trying to hate or throw shade at you, I'm just genuinely confused and asking what it is you are saying.
Blue & True,
Nova~Rae @~~}~~~