Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(Vyvanse/60mg) + (Cannabis) - First Time - Beginner Puzzles Behind the Eye

SheWasLvL18

Bluelight Crew
Hey everyone, just wanted to share a trip I just remembered from about 6 years ago. This was very early into my experiences with drugs and up to this point I'm pretty sure I had only smoked weed, though pretty frequently. One day at my job at a baseball park grill, I saw my one of my very good friends/coworkers hand a bag of pills to my manager and because we were all pretty good friends I asked about what they were. So basically, my friend had ADHD, but he didn't like using his vyvanse so he was selling them for DIRT cheap to my manager. After my manager found out I had never tried one before he immediately wanted me to pop one with him. As I was pretty young and really looked up to this guy as a mentor I was immediately down, regardless of work and not really knowing anything about stimulants other than that I would be some form of energized.

Work went by incredibly fast and I excelled at everything =D and pretty much loved the lightness I felt and confidence with the customers, as I dealt with them mostly. The one thing I hadn't expected though was the length of the effects, as I didn't understand the concept of extended-release yet. I had taken the vyvanse at about 4 pm and was off work at around 10 pm, but I had to be back to open at 6:30 am, so my usual plan was to go home, shower, and sleep, but especially as a first time user this was not going to happen. Basically I tried laying in bed to no avail, smoked a few bowls of weed and then went and tried once more to fall asleep.

Now this is when things got weird and too this day I haven't experienced anything like this with cannabis and amphetamines, the closest, but definitely stronger version I think would be like DXM and Lyrica. Once I closed my eyes I began to see solid white shapes, mostly squares, and it felt like I could arrange them with my mind, almost like one of those tile sliders with the a picture beneath, but instead of revealing a picture it felt like another layer would be in my path and what was once 2-dimensional became 3D and I was manipulating a rubix cube of sort, but it was solid white. When I had opened my eyes about 4 hours had pass and it was now 5 am. I was shocked! Had I fallen asleep? I didn't feel rested, yet not tired. Perhaps strung out was the term I later learned to call it. =D To this day I'm not sure what had happened, whether I had fallen asleep or just had some weird closed-eye visuals, but I could not go back to sleep after that and I can still remember it clearly so it makes me think I was not sleeping. I don't know hope you enjoyed my ramble and maybe have some input, I just was sitting here and remembered this old tale and felt like maybe someone would enjoy it, cheers!

substancecode_vyvanse
substancecode_lisdexamfetamine
substancecode_cannabis
substancecode_marijuana
substancecode_amphetamines
substancecode_stimulants
substancecode_pharms
explevel_firsttime
roacode_oral
roacode_smoked
roacode_inhaled
exptype_positive
exptype_glowing
_combo_

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, thanks for sharing. :) Yeah, dex-amphetamine is a really nice drug, it makes things feel quite easy. Vyvanse is basically dex-amphetamine, basically it's a prodrug for it, people say it's slightly different. Never had it but I've had Adderall plenty of times and I love the stuff. :)

Yeah adderall is more "fun", I don't want to say more recreational because everyone looks for different things, but IMO adderall is more euphoric and for having a good time just because it doesn't have the time-release protein attached to the dex-amphetamine so you get more of a "high". Vyvanse is awesome for getting stuff done and for long days or grinding something out just because I find less of a noticeable "high" and more reward/pleasure from actually immersing myself in things. I think adderall would be even more recreational without the levorotatory salts, but for their intended function they do make sense to add.

I've had the same experience, I'm pretty sure it's that half asleep state where you're both dreaming but still awake enough to be aware of your surroundings and all, kinda counts as like 50% rest in my opinion