• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Unknown Dose/Substance - My Experience With 25-I (I Think Or Maybe It Was Real)

LandsUnknown

Bluelighter
This was one of my early trips. I was at a local club for a big event, and I was hanging out with an acquaintance of mine. We hung out for a bit, and he said that he had both mushrooms and acid. I decided to take the acid. Anyways, I went into the bathroom of a local restaurant to take it down the street (a pizza place). As I had to take a crap and the stalls were open in the club. As I finished taking a dump and had just dried my hands off...... I took the tab out of my pocket ad took it. I noticed that it was drawn on with a pen and it tasted bitter. The guy said it would "taste bitter" allegedly "because of the ink" and it did.

Anyways, as I went back I noticed nothing at first. Then, around 15 minutes later..... I noticed that things seemed a bit sharper. The wood grains on the fence near the club appeared extremely vivid and awesome. As time passed, I began to notice a brightening of things in general and this progressed. I interacted with a young woman who I knew from one of my early college classes. I also saw someone from one of my classes who I was supposed to be working on a project with during the weekend. I figured I'd be good tomorrow to work with her, but she could clearly tell I was "on something" other than simply being high or drunk.... but she didn't say anything about it.

The effects were quite light still. Then, I took a walk around town around an hour and a half after ingestion. As I did and got on to campus, thinking perhaps I'd just go home and go to bed, I began yawning. I wasn't tired of course, just about to trip balls of course =D At one point, I looked at a snowbank, and I noticed that it started to move and shift as I was looking at it. For some reason, I continued home, and as I progressed towards home...... my mind began to race a bit. I went home and had something to eat. As I was eating, I watched TV and there was some sort of program that I can't recall but I remember having unusual thoughts about religion in some sense, yet it never really affected me. My mind was still just kind of racing.

I had few visuals, aside from slight melting of the floor near my washing machine. I had some interesting closed eye visuals though, like all these red, evil seeming faces all warping in this weird tunnel. It was quite frightening looking, yet it didn't phase me in the slightest and my mind just kind of kept racing on.

After spending a half hour or so at home, I headed back to the club. As I walked through the path through the woods to my place, I went up to a tree and hugged it for some reason (there was no one around) and I could feel my energy connecting with the tree somehow :) As I walked back to the club, I felt as though I was almost like a rat in maze finding the place in a way sort of...... and my mind was just racing and racing a mile a minute. Kind of euphoric in a way I guess but more just very racing thoughts but not in an anxious or bad way really. Can't really describe it, just thoughts going a mile a minute with nothing negative whatsoever.

When I got there, I almost came down a bit. I somehow wound up seeing my teacher when I got there which I wasn't expecting but I simply greeted him and he greeted me from a distance and he had no time to notice anything. Then, I told my friends about how I had really come up..... and it was still quite strong but less so around people it seemed. As the evening went on, I danced quite a bit, quite strongly. I'm told that I said something while dancing about how "everything is just bouncing". However, I don't recall this at all. I do recall some things that happened while in the club though. I talked to this girl I knew who I thought was in my class and talked to her like she was, I was sure she was there...... yet the person I thought was there I saw a couple days later...... and she wasn't at the event at all 8o

I also recall getting hit on by this gay guy who was wearing all white, but it wasn't too overt or anything yet also kind of obvious in a way. He apparently was hitting on me and to my sober mind it would have been obvious what was going on, but due to my altered state I somehow was unable to comprehend or process the situation in any logical fashion nor did I necessarily even get it I sort of did but also didn't if that makes any sense....... and just tipped my head to the side basically like my dog does when he's confused about something or trying to listen and had this utterly baffled look on my face. I had no intent of making this bizarre facial expression but I did and it was quite strange looking to say the least, but as soon as he saw this expression he had an equally perplexed look as to why the hell I had this bizarre look on my face...... and of course just appearing equally baffled about why I had that utterly bizarre facial expression.

Then, I recall seeming like I was coming down a bit and looking at this image of a tree for a concert poster, but it appeared quite vivid still. Somehow, I walked home....... but on the way I was hanging out with some friends outside of the club and we were talking. I was talking to them about how I did "acid", and they seemed interested but one of them wondered why I decided to dose at the club. I was a bit of a noob at the time, but I was having a great night. It was March at this point, and it was quite cold outside still. It was like 5 in the morning now, and I took the stuff like 12:30 or so. I felt like I was coming down, and I had said something to this effect. However, at one point, I closed my eyes for a second and had this crazy visual. I was awestruck. I saw a male friend of mine that wasn't there in the circle making out with the guy who hit on me in vivid color. I found the content of the visual perplexing, but it was in three dimensions and incredibly vivid color. As I opened my eyes, I just said to myself, "Woah!" Some of my friends who also tripped kind of laughed and could totally get where I was coming from here being so impressed by it =D

My other friends who never tripped were asking me "what I saw". Well, I didn't exactly want to say. So, I just said, "Just crazy colors and fractals." It didn't really matter, but I could tell they had an idea it was something else..... of course it was a private thing that didn't make any more sense to me either... After this, I headed home. During my walk, I saw a friend of mine who also took acid, but as I described my experience it was very different than his. At home, my mind was racing. I had bought some weed at the club, but I couldn't find it for a second 8o Turned out it landed on the floor. It was really good weed, and I had it as soon as I woke up in the morning.

As the evening went on, I did kind of normal things but my mind was still racing like never before. As I attempted to sleep, it was impossible. I laid in the bed, and I began to see strange and beautiful glowing images on the carpet. It was really quite amazing, and there were all different images. With my eyes closed, the things I saw were fucking horrible again....... the tunnel of faces and all sorts of gory and fucked up looking things, images of muscles and other fucked up things..... yet it didn't phase me in the slightest. I was up much of the night just tripping balls though, but it was pretty cool. My landlord's kid came home at like 6 AM like he did some times, and then he just pulled out...... I found this rather perplexing as he parked right in front of my place for like 2 seconds in the middle of the night, then just went back to his place/wherever he was going. Usually, I would be asleep but he'd just do this sometimes and I always wondered about it. Who knows though.

Ultimately, after jerking off repeatedly, I ended up passing out and going to sleep for a while..... and I got up in the AM and immediately got into the weed I bought since I had nothing to do that day. As I came up on the weed, it brought back the psychedelic feeling a bit and it was quite cool. I even got slight visuals back. I kind of tripped out throughout the day in a very cool way, and it was almost like I was still tripping slightly. I hung out with some friends of mine throughout the day, and it was pretty cool. There was a very cool moment when I looked at a deer, and it wasn't scared of me in the slightest, just looked at me and even seemed to have this sort of look on its face like it was greeting me or something...... pretty trippy yet I was probably just imagining it I would think :? Then, I came down over the course of the evening from the weed and ended up going to bed at a normal hour...... but was still a bit spacey through the weekend.

substancecode_nbomes
substancecode_phenethylamines
explevel_firsttime
roacode_sublingual
exptype_positive

Last edited by a moderator:
Interesting. Yeah, pretty impossible to tell what you took. How bitter was it? Did it numb your mouth? If the dealer made a point to tell you it was "because of the ink", it seems likely to me he was trying to misrepresent it. Ink can be slightly bitter but not as bitter as a DOX or an NBOMe. A DOX would be solidly bitter (not a crazy amount IME though), and would not numb your mouth... those were popular as adulterants in the mid 2000s basically up until the NBOMes came out. An NBOMe would be quite bitter and numb your mouth.

Interesting. Yeah, pretty impossible to tell what you took. How bitter was it? Did it numb your mouth? If the dealer made a point to tell you it was "because of the ink", it seems likely to me he was trying to misrepresent it. Ink can be slightly bitter but not as bitter as a DOX or an NBOMe. A DOX would be solidly bitter (not a crazy amount IME though), and would not numb your mouth... those were popular as adulterants in the mid 2000s basically up until the NBOMes came out. An NBOMe would be quite bitter and numb your mouth.

I don't recall if my mouth was numb but it was quite bitter, especially since people I knew said the effects were consistent with 25-I that was going around then a lot. And the fact that the dealer scribbled on it with pen to basically say, "Oh well it's only bitter because of the ink."...... seems a little suspect, especially as it had effects that were more phenyltamine like to me. And I've done other phenyltamines.