• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Sugar, Ice,Shabu, Meth??? Identify this.

many drug pigs would do this. in that regard its not uncommon, but i doubt your run of the mill Joe Twotribes does base, ice, and MDMA in the one sitting!

Runner said:
As for lung damage, smoking cigarettes will cause ten times more. Any lung issues that have ever been reported are either due to other complicating factors or to impurities.

Care to elaborate? I'm no doctor but unless I saw definitive research i would have to take your comments with a BIG grain of salt. For anecdotal purposes I would advise you to refer to Uncle Fester's Secrets of Amphetemine Manufacture, I am not particulary knowledgable as to his crediblity but on the chapter he wrote regarding smokeable forms of meth he said something to this effect: I would never recommend smoking methamphetamine, I have seen firsthand what this chemical does to corks and rubber stoppers; I would HATE to imagine what it would do to lung-tissue.

Well I always take Fester with a grain of salt until I can verify anything he says with someone of repute. I'm not saying everything he did/ does is shit, but there has been more than one occasion.... I agree though in one respect, it does eat through things.

It's quite likely that if the meth is pure (99%-->), is vapourised gently and little decomposition occurs, then it is probably not too bad for the lungs. There doesn't seem to be any publications on any research in this area except with crack, and that doesn't count as it is a base and chemically very different.

However, if your meth is impure, smoked in a snow cone with tobacco/ mull, or simply burnt by heating it too fast, and bang you have a host of toxic compounds being formed. Some of these would definitely be hydrophobic i.e. not water soluble

From the famous my nana cant tell an amphetamine from a methamphetamine thread, check out the bottom of this post:
Pyrolysis products from meth when burned with tobacco

MissFuDreams: never add anything to the water in the meth bong. A lot of the meth that goes through that water dissolves in it. You still get a nice hit because you need fuck all when inhale and after all you breathe out a shitload and waste anyways. After a while of the bong use, leave the water out in the sun and let evaporate to yield the meth that got dissolved in the water. You'll have a nice little surprise. If you add any shit to the water, you'll get that shit along with meth when you evaporate. And by the way, on the topic of breathing meth out and wasting, if you have a partner with you, give it to them when you exhale.

Dirty_deed: the "base" you used to take was probably just very badly made pasty meth.

Killarava: what you doing reading that silly book for anyways? :) I've never read the book, but I know people with about 7 years of daily meth smoking experience who are just fine. All drugs will do *some* damage to you. To minimise this damage follow all the suggested HM ideas and stick to rec use. You start abusing anything, and you can say bye bye to whatever you are abusing.

we love ice who doesnt <smirk

yes smoking it is badbly addictive, i sencerily think injecting it its much cleaner for you system. plus you dont get that whole throat thing
on monday and tuesday.... that can really suck.....

iv FOund that iv built up tolorance to this stuff rather quicky, and can put almost a point in a crack pipe and smoke it and get hight, but before i could do half a point - - - shareing (or course)
And be HIGH as a FiRGing kite. i shall cut down but ppl are starting to say they wont want it it anomore... just wont nomal speed

CAn you imagin going back to the regular old crap... after biulding an ICE tollorence ?

that ICE market is dying becose everyone in burning out... its to hard core. its not like dropping a happy lill pill and dancing around with fairy wings on yout back.

that was definately ice!

yup, chattiness, staying up for days, intense happiness and confidence/paranoia. all classic reactions to the stuff.

1. yes it can fuck with your mind with prolonged use
2. yes it's highly highly highly addictive
3. yes you might end up ruining friendships and relationships thanks to the paranoia and 'wigging out'

cheers to the fears

3pin
BONG WITH STROBE LIGHT UNDERNEATH
27381399.jpg

3PTS OR SO OF GEAR

27381385.jpg

27381365.jpg