• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

I need a new drug. Lol JK.. I get Klonopin does nothing Xanax works awesome.

Ken1993

Greenlighter
My doctor will not prescribe me Xanax but he opted Me from Five Klonopin a day to six. A good example of proof is I see a psychiatrist that's been helping me tremendously once a week sometimes I get very anxious and anxiety attack prior. I've eaten chewed up and swallowed half hour before going 8 Klonopin and he had to do breathing exercises to calm me down. I've gone there on 1mg of Xanax and he picked up on my speech and I wasn't myself. I already tried Ativan with no results I'm praying somebody will have a solution. Please help I will get into it more but I don't have time. Thanks all

Hey Ken, welcome to Bluelight from all of us :)

We can't really tell you what to take here, we can only offer you information and advice. There are lots of ways to treat anxiety and panic, from drugs to things like cognitive behavioural therapy. I strongly suggest you speak to your doctor about your troubles though. Write down what you want to say if you need to come across more fluently and argue a case.

BTW if you find 1mg xanax is too strong, try breaking it up and using less.

Take care,
CFC

74247608eaf0e94a2a9b289697c5cc00.454x476x1.jpg

Look into the variety of Benzo rcs that seem so vastly available. Etizolam, clonazolam, and diclazepam seem to have some serious potential from what ive read. Im actually looking into experimenting with clonazolam in the next week here for occasional anxiety and insomnia. Ive used it recreationally in the past and it had an identical feel to xanax minus the absolutely just drop like feeling xanax tends to give me. I believe its an analogue of klonopin too me. Seems manageable.