• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Hello folks!

wompzy

Greenlighter
Hello everyone just wanted to introduce myself. I have been into the psychedelic scene on and off the past 14 years. Also I am a recovering heroin addict I been off the smack 2 yrs Nov 7th thanks to getting into the methadone clinic in my area. Tried every way to get off the heroin and nothing helped untill I swallowed my pride and gave methadone a chance.
Now adays I smoke my medical marijuana and stick with standard psychedelics from time to time. If I had to choose I would have to say LSD would be my all time favorite psych, DMT second and mushrooms third. Also I like to take MDMA when I go to shows since i got off heroin I been getting back into getting out to festivals and shows in the electronic music scene. Always have had mad love for the music and the people I have met wouldnt trade those times for anything.
Thats a little bit about myself I cannot wait to get to know you folks and be apart of this community! :)

Hey wompzy, welcome to Bluelight and major congrats on almost 2 years clean! :)

Hope to see you around - get posting on the forums, and don't forget to pop in on the electronic music forum.

Best,
CFC