• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

Cocaethylene duration in body

Status
Not open for further replies.

CuriousGeorge2257

Greenlighter
Hello everyone, between last Monday and Wednesday I took about .2-.3g of party powder total and had a drink a while after each time to help me go to sleep. Last time before last week I did any was months ago. I just got a new job I moved out of state for and I will probably be tested as soon as this Wednesday to finish up the process. I originally thought this would be plenty of time for it to clear my system until I found out about cocaethylene. I am a 24 male with a fast metabolism 5'7'' and 140 lbs. I got the new quick fix but I would rather do the test regularly if possible although I can't fail this test since I just moved everything out here and leased my apartment back home for this job. I've had 3 energy drinks with caffeine over the last week which I found out is bad for detoxing and had a few margaritas and beers Saturday night with friends the night before I left. I've been drinking water pretty regularly and some cranberry juice but i couldn't pound liquids the 2 days I was driving out here. My question is what are the odds you think it will be out of my system by Wednesday and if it were you would you go the quick fix route or do you think it would be out of my system by then? Thanks for all the help! Hope to hear back from some people.

Drug testing questions are not allowed. For what it's worth though it took me about 30 seconds to find the answer to your question... Google is your friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.