• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Hello.

brominated

Greenlighter
Hello. I am brominated. No, not as in I have had bromine atoms introduced to me, but, my name is "brominated." Only refer to me as "brominated" or anything else that is appropriate, just as long as it's not my real name. I don't like it. :/
Mainly, I just dispense general advice on how to do things. Don't treat me like some sort of "drug god," because I am not. If you ever catch me thinking like I am one, please feel free to slap me in the fucking face.

Au revoir.

--brominated

L9KpH.jpg

Hello. I am brominated. No, not as in I have had bromine atoms introduced to me, but, my name is "brominated." Only refer to me as "brominated" or anything else that is appropriate, just as long as it's not my real name. I don't like it. :/
--brominated

No worries on calling you by your real name, if you don't tell it to anyone the. No one can refer to you by it. So I this k your good my friend.
What do you mean when you say "No, not as in I've had bromine atoms introduced to me"? What are bromine atoms and what would it mean to have them introduced to one's self? I look forward to your answer. Have a great day/night.
Always true and Blue,
Nova~Rae