• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

SacTown H

LovesToNod

Greenlighter
I registered a couple days ago but forgot to post here first lol my main drug of choice is heroin and the h i get is pretty much from straight over the border n is only ever cut once or twice n sometimes its not even cut. Im a pretty easy goin dude who just loves getting high lol n have been a lurker on this site for a while. This weeks gunna be a good week tho um pickin up a ball n goin out of town for a couple days to go see a Megadeth concert (my favorite band n like my 10th time seeing them) and staying at the family cabin. Lol i gotta smoke like a ninja tho since im going with my dad n he doesnt know i do drugs, its all good tho not the first time iv gone out of town with him n smoked discreetly n imo its fun like that. Sorry if this post is all over the place im trying to stay conscious n its takin me like 30min to write this all out lmao

Hey there, no worries, hope you're having fun :) And a big welcome from everyone here at Bluelight!

Glad you've started posting already, keep it up, get to know folks, and settle in.

See you round the forums,
CFC

Hey there, no worries, hope you're having fun :) And a big welcome from everyone here at Bluelight!

Glad you've started posting already, keep it up, get to know folks, and settle in.

See you round the forums,
CFC
Thanks man n yuuuuuuppppp, im getting ready for my trip on Tuesday to go see Megadeth.(a lil early i know lol), They're my all time favorite band and I just got back from picking up a ball of some super heat and smokin a lil rn with a bowl of tree watching the new Alien movie lol. Thanks for the warm welcome dude amd ya I probably will be posting often and alot lol. I only really have two friends that are eally chill about shit and one of them is my dealer, were pretty tight but hes still my dealer the other is my best friend, so their aren't many people that i can "really" talk to

Yeah, dealers only rarely make a viable long-term friendship for a whole load of reasons ;) So keep chatting, settle in and get to know some more peeps here.

L9KpH.jpg

Does your dad !like MegaDeath too? How was thew concert? Better yet were you able to keep your use of H from your dad while you were staying at the cabin with him?
Just curiosity getting the best of this kitty....

Always Blue & True,
Nova~Rae

?\_(ツ)_/?no soliciting buddy
welcome welcome but just a reminder;
( ‾ʖ̫‾) i'm unemployed and have a lot of free time to monitor this one horse town, y'all be civil ya hear

p.s.: megadeth are fucking awesome