• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

If u could only dose one drug one time per year the rest of your life...which one?

I would go with an opiate too. Because that’s my love. My passion.

Sure a psychedelic might provide more bang for the buck. More intense of an experience, etc...

But playing along with this hypothetical (and hideous) experiment, let’s say the first year has passed. You walk into a room, where the game-master has a table set up with one dose of every recreational drug known to mankind.

My eyes would immediately go to the opioid/opiate section. I wouldn’t even consider anything else. I would have a tough time choosing from that section. But my choice would be from that section. Of that, I am 100% sure.

Rethought my answer. I'd now pick MDMA. A proper dose of hydromorphone IV'd would be second, or maybe a good dose of methadone to be high as a kite all day. :D

But MDMA is first choice..

LSD most definitely.
Lasts all day, no cravings, has both recreational and therapeutic properties, can be extremelly euphoric and mind blowing in the right set&setting, ect...
I think it's the best choice for a once a year experience, plus I always feel refreshed and positive after an LSD trip.

Otherwise it'll be MDMA but it only lasts 3-4h and taking high doses could make the comedown worse.

Shartito, I completely agree. I'd do the same in a situation like that and would go straight for a hefty dose of ms contin.