• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

If u could only dose one drug one time per year the rest of your life...which one?

LucidSDreamr

Bluelighter
seen thread on if you could only live with one drug for the rest of your life....this is different though. only one drug, dosed once a year in a single dose for the rest of your life....which would it be?

I would have to say either MXE or LSD or one of its analogues. Its a tough choice I don't think I can decide

I love opiates and MDMA, but the truest bliss and overall amazingness belongs to psychedelics

While the answer to only one drug for the rest of my life to do all i want would be different...something more hedonistic like opiates or dissociatives....since they work everyday, although i'd go with dissociatives given the choice between opiates and them. .

Can we still take other drugs that arent our once a year on the regular? :)

Being limited to only having one drug, once a year... sounds incredibly depressing. But I'd go with LSD or one of its analogues.

Just one drug? How about a cocktail once a year?

I guess I'd go with oxy once a year.. If I could do a cocktail I'd go with oxy, midazolam & cocaine in the same shot and then some weed to top it off. But I guess oxy would have to do. Playing by the rules sucks.

Oh, one more thing. That 1 drug I can do once a year, is that for 1 entire day? Or 1 dose? Because if it's just 1 dose I'd change my answer to methadone.

The fluffiest LSD i could find !! Mmm. I love heroine too, but once a YEAR?? I would go with the L ..

Gimme a high dose of Clonazepam (yes i love benzos that much)

Gimme a high dose of Clonazepam (yes i love benzos that much)

Fuck I hate thos,e took today 20mg, got nice relaxation, but never got any good recreational value from it.

Pregabalin for sure.

....I was thinking MDMA too but LSD has elements of MDMA plus the extra stuff so that's why I picked it....sometimes a light dose of LSD feels like MDMA to me but better

I refuse to be confined that way!

Ok heroin. It was always going to be heroin. It’s my favorite drug and since I’m the kind of person that can either use to destruction or not at all, sounds like a good compromise actually. I think I’d rather monthly or fortnightly though, maybe weekly, or weekends, or every other day... see this is exactly what I’m talking about. Im a junkie, I don’t ‘do’ moderation.

I don’t still have to PAY for it right? Otherwise this deal still kinda blows.

I'd say a hefty dose of MS Contin, but honestly, I can't have it just once a year. I gotta have that stuff daily.

I'm a little shocked at ppl picking opiates and Xanax. Out of curiosity do u ppl that picked downers have extensive psych or MDMA experience?

While opiates are the best everyday practical relaxing drug...the ultimate ecstacy and Bliss and wonder that stays with u months after the experience belongs to psychs.

Opiates are more inheriently welcomed by the human brain...but psychs are just another level even though not as hedonistic 1oo percent of the time. But they can be the ultimate hedonism because in my opinion MDMA or LSD gets u to the ultimate higher level that opiates just cant

I have very mild psych experience, but no, relatively speaking it's the big drug class I have very little experience with. I've tried almost all the major hard drugs, but very little in the psychedelic class. But part of the reason for that is I don't think I'm the type that tends to have good experiences with them. I think it's to do with how my brain works, my mom was the same back when she used drugs and has a lot of the same issues I do, so I've tended to avoid the whole class. Shit like that has a tendency to cause my anxiety to go crazy.

MDMA on the other hand I have more experience with, wouldn't go so far as to say extensive, but more than psychedelics. And yeah, I have had good experiences with it.

I get what you're saying, and I did think about it before answering heroin. But in the end, I'm a heroin addict, and since I think I'm the type that can either not use at all, or use to self destruction, I could see it working out well. A way for me to still use heroin while having no way to abuse it like I would in real life.

That's why I chose heroin. Allllllthouth, maybe I'd be better picking a much longer lasting opioid if I can only use it so rarely, I really still want the rush from IVing though.

Also, I don't use drugs to expand my mind, I get that's some peoples thing, and that's all cool, that's great. But I'm an escapist user. I use because I want to be thinking less.

So yeah, I might choose a different opioid with more thought, but it'd still be an opioid.

It would NEVER be a benzo though. Don't get me wrong, Ive used them lots, I like them, but nowhere near enough to pick them.

I wouldn't be at all surprised if a lot of the reason you and others might find it so surprising is different underlying motives for drug use. There's different kinds of drug users and different kinds of drug addicts. A lot of people use drugs to experiment, novelty seeking, mind expanding. A lot of people use them largely to cope with emotional problems and otherwise wouldn't be so drawn to drugs without those problems.

A lot of opioid addicts (and I do specifically mean addicts, not just users), myself included, primarily use cause life is so painful all the time. Emotionally, physically, or both. And that probably means they get more from it than someone without those problems would. Like how some people feel nothing from benzos and others can't live without them. So if it comes down to some opioid use or none, I'd bet there are many like me who'd still pick opioids every time.

Last edited:
JessFR, I can relate 100% when it comes to psychedelics. Opiates have and always will be my favorite. I don't like how tense and restless I feel when I'm sober. Opiates take care of that problem for me.