• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

RIP shimazu (subotai)

The guy had more real posts than a mile long country fence.

I hope you found that well lit bathroom in the sky my friend. You're missed.

My dude??????

KYTM02o.gif

NSFW:

5BhyMdb.gif
Same

I must have been gone in tl when shimazu actually posted

I would always see him posting but I cant remember a single thing

Man this sucks. He always had the most insightful posts about the eagles and all Philly sports teams. Rip man can you talk to someone about a eagles SB victory please?

Why isn't this in the shrine?

Last edited:
shim was actually the reason I lurked in the lounge, sad to hear he's gone, his post on meth were some of the best

Thought about shim the other day.

He pm'ed dozens of people for help, and he never listened to any of them when they said cut that shit out.

Such was shim.

scoo scoo

I laid 50 on your 76ers last night shim. Yeah yeah I took the points, but I won. Yours quad looks playoff bound.

Only knew you from here mate but jfc you would have been somebody so worth getting out of hermit mode to know. Very refreshing to have someone willing to just be themselves and sad that is rare.

I hope you didnt suffer and your passing was peaceful.

Xxx

Im sorry.

His wit was as quick as his heart was big. I travel to Philly every so often for business. Since meeting him on BL a few years ago, I've made it a point to reach out and invite him to accompany me to a Sixers or a Phillys game whenever I was planning to be in town. We met at the train station three or four times and did just that. I enjoyed his company immensely. He was a brilliant young fellow.

He didn't answer the private message I sent late last month asking if he was still clean. I was planning a short trip to Philly then. Given our individual histories, I thought it would be a miracle if the two of us could attend an NA meeting together while I was there. I thought little of his failure to respond. I assumed he had actually taken the "avoid People, Places, and Things" directive seriously and was steering clear of all things BL.

Yesterday while attempting to reach out to him to invite him to the Sixers game tomorrow I learned of his passing. I was shocked, saddened, and deeply angered. I still am.

One thing is certain: Shim didn't do anything half-assed. From what I saw, he held nothing back. He gave 100% to everything.

I too hope he passed quickly and peacefully. RIP, dude.

I hope he'll just show up in a couple of months around Christmas time. He'll drop a 5 paragraph post about what he's been up to, about his family, and about some little known fact that he's aware of and we're not. He'll then go on a historical tangent, probably about how even in WW2 everyone stopped killing each other and exchanged gifts on Christmas day, so like, nowadays its about stupid ornaments and songs, but back then it actually meant more. He'll then end it with nbd or I don't really care either way. He'll be living in East Oak Lane, like he planned to, and he'd be slicing meat like he was recently.

Unfortunately, he's really gone. I talked to Mike and it's been confirmed through obituaries, by both of us. His family requested donations to a local charity that deals with helping addicts. If anyone is interested, PM me and I'll give you the link to the charity. I'm not posting it publicly because it might lead to his personal info and it's up to his family if they want that on here, not up to me.

I think this one hit me the hardest.

His wit was as quick as his heart was big. I travel to Philly every so often for business. Since meeting him on BL a few years ago, I've made it a point to reach out and invite him to accompany me to a Sixers or a Phillys game whenever I was planning to be in town. We met at the train station three or four times and did just that. I enjoyed his company immensely. He was a brilliant young fellow.

He didn't answer the private message I sent late last month asking if he was still clean. I was planning a short trip to Philly then. Given our individual histories, I thought it would be a miracle if the two of us could attend an NA meeting together while I was there. I thought little of his failure to respond. I assumed he had actually taken the "avoid People, Places, and Things" directive seriously and was steering clear of all things BL.

Yesterday while attempting to reach out to him to invite him to the Sixers game tomorrow I learned of his passing. I was shocked, saddened, and deeply angered. I still am.

One thing is certain: Shim didn't do anything half-assed. From what I saw, he held nothing back. He gave 100% to everything.

I too hope he passed quickly and peacefully. RIP, dude.

mazu. wow. <3

...kytnism...:|

Eagles are 9-1 dude. Wentz is going to be mvp. I know you had something to say about it with the NFL God's so I appreciate you for that.

Big game for the eagles tommorow man. This might be our year. I kind of feel like you may have something to do with that so much thanks.

Your Eagles did it! Super bowl champs!!! I know ur celebrating somewhere