• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

RIP shimazu (subotai)

Was he struggling bad lately? Or was this like a relapse OD, anyone know?

Yeah I remember him being on vivatrol, I've heard a lot of bad things about it. I feel like I was shim ten years ago and I'm lucky I made it to be breathing right now. We had different spots but we were both aware of Philly, Camden, the bricks, Paterson. I miss his dark sense of humor and wit. His posts were funny. This fent shit is no fucking joke, it's taking so many, fucking scary. I have a theory that not only is fent being used to make shit stronger and more addictive by cartels but it's because it will rip through maintenece meds as well.

Shim, after all we've been though, and the effort we put towards your staying alive, it just wasn't enough and you had to be taken away. I'm not accepting of this right now, but after I've had time to think, maybe I can forgive you.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'll be in grieving for a while.

rip

Upset, because we failed him. Every time a bluelighter dies its because we failed them.

I believe in personal responsibility. He seemed to be doing better, and had acquired some clean time, posted in Sober Living a while back. Very tragic how things turned out.

I believe in personal responsibility. He seemed to be doing better, and had acquired some clean time, posted in Sober Living a while back. Very tragic how things turned out.

I agree with you. All we can do is provide information and support and its up to the individual to put that to good use, but when our community members die it still feels like we failed them, even though we did everything we could for them.

Rip.
Edit: if it’s outside a hospital, fuck fentanyl and the smfa people that push laced shit.

Like with all my fallen brethren, I am shocked.

Last edited: