• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How infrequent is normal when it comes to going #2 (constipated opiate addicts only)

they say it is mission impossible, but i say Hak fooey, give me time and maybe some x lax.

real talk i probably go once a day or once every two days. so it's not a huge issue for me.

I get worried if I don't go every 3 days. I've improved my bowel function since I started on miralax

I once went 16 days without going at all one time! Talk about misery

SirTophamHat, I can see it working that way. For me, the alcohol over-powered the opiates, but I was taking just enough morphine to avoid getting sick. The booze came with some unpleasant side-effects like night-sweats, the shits, hangovers, and a shit attitude. I was only drinking heavily for about a month or so before I decided it was a shitty substitute for an opiate and becoming an alcoholic would just add to my problems (and it created a lot more problems over the course of 1 month than opiates have my entire life). My ol man drinks a 12pk of beer a night. I was drinking cheap whiskey. H swears that whiskey is worse than beer, but I think its just a cheaper and quicker way to drink rather than having to chug that piss-water all night. :\

Last edited: