Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

100 mg of Vyvanse - Moderate - Rollin'

sikeahmed

Greenlighter
So just to give some context, SWIM was at the train station where he met AFOAF, who gave him 5 20 mg Vyvanse pills, telling him they were adderall(mids). SWIM has never had an effective experience with adderall so he took 3 of them, he then went to look up the pill imprint (simply out of boredom, I know SWIM should've done it before ingesting the pills, I don't want any 40 year old dudes ranting on here about it and then proceeding to go snort their heroine.), and finds that they were actually vyanse:?. SWIM has had amazing experiences with vyvanse so he took the remaining 2. What ensued is as follows.

7:30 A.M. :\
SWIM took the Vyvanse with water on an empty stomach.

8:00 A.M. :D
SWIM is starting to feel it coming on, he feels very happy and content, and mildly focused.

8o 9:00 A.M.
SWIM notices it is starting to peak, SWIM was very talkative, peaceful, and incredibly focused, and starts shouting at a teacher with AFOAF, "I need cig"

=D 10:00 A.M.
SWIM was very content working, but had zero appetite and only wanted to work

Just started rolling and coming down from there.

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_vyvanse
substancecode_lisdexamfetamine
substancecode_amphetamines
substancecode_pharms
substancecode_stimulants
explevel_experienced
exptype_positive
roacode_oral

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, thanks for sharing. FYI, we don't use SWIM, FOAF, etc here, as it makes posts annoying to read and doesn't do anything to protect you. No big deal, most people are happy not to have to do it since some forums require it. Thought I'd let you know. Welcome. :) I like adderall, never had vyvanse myself.

70 mg is the highest pill they make. I used to take it perscribed. It worked very well for pretty smooth concentration. It effects people differently, so YMMV.

I never experienced true euphoria from it, but I focused pretty well and was always happy while taking it.

It always lasted me minimum 9 hrs to 12+ hours. Pretty smooth also. YMMV.