• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

New to the group

Lady De Winter

Greenlighter
Hey all,
New girl on the block here. I stumbled across this amazing community after years of chronic pain in my back, knees, and feet. Not to mention the severe migraines that land me in the hospital. After all these years of era not being able to find a suitable diagnosis to their liking I have been labeled a "drug seeker" by most ers and doctors alike. I find it humiliating and devestating. I have started looking elsewhere for relief, which led me here. Anyway, thanks to whomever actually read all this. Be blessed. ??

Hey Lady! Nice intro, and welcome to Bluelight from all of us here :)

Check out the forums, start posting, and get to know all the folks here. Hopefully you find the support you need.

Take care,
CFC

Yes, what a shame that they so label you, when you simply want relief

Hey all,
New girl on the block here. I stumbled across this amazing community after years of chronic pain in my back, knees, and feet. Not to mention the severe migraines that land me in the hospital. After all these years of era not being able to find a suitable diagnosis to their liking I have been labeled a "drug seeker" by most ers and doctors alike. I find it humiliating and devestating. I have started looking elsewhere for relief, which led me here. Anyway, thanks to whomever actually read all this. Be blessed. ??

Good day, Lady,

I knew someone who was, sometimes, incapacitated by migraines, so much so that going to work was out of the question. This was my first introduction to how extreme can be the pain.

This was also before the work of recent years with migraines and cluster headaches and psilocybin and LSD.

If you are uninitiated to these "classic" psychedelics (add mescaline - which is obtainable from San Pedro cactus (in addition, of course, to peyote) - and you have the big three such drugs), know that, essentially, they provide the same experience - indistinguishable at peak - varying mostly in duration of action.

As toxicity (I'm talking physical, here, as they psychological effects can be extreme, as well as varying widely, per a person's mindset, going in, the situation in which they take these substances, and dose) is nearly non-existent with these (people die from what they do when on them, it's true, but not from direct effect of the drugs, themselves), you may be fairly safe (controlling for dose, set, and setting) in experimenting. Certainly, discussion groups, herein, can help, but also you might Google, using the appropriate key words and you might include "documentary" to your search word list, as there's a great documentary (or more) that aired on one of the main U.S. TV channels, a few years ago, that'll probably come up.

As, long term, even morphine is show to be ineffective at reducing pain, until tolerance kicks in, with all the problems of addiction attendant, I suggest downloading the headspace app and giving some guided meditation a try, because studies have shown it more effective than placebo at reducing chronic pain and on par with many prescriptions, at least in the way that our medical establishment tends to approach pain cessation.

I hope you find information, relief, and peace,

Rita Prell

L9KpH.jpg

After all these years of era not being able to find a suitable diagnosis to their liking I have been labeled a "drug seeker" by most ers and doctors alike. I find it humiliating and devestating. I have started looking elsewhere for relief, which led me here. 

I am so very sorry that you have to deal with that. I am in the life long chronic pain club myself. Joined thee club at a very young age (seven) and I know how horrible it is to have someone especially a doctor look down on you, not believe your pain and think of you as a drug seeker. All I can say to a jerk like that is No shit asshole I am in pain and I want drugs so I can be NOT in pain.
I really hope that you can 1. Find out why your in so much pain or at least get some kind of diagnosis, so you can finally have something to shove in those good for nothing, high horse ridding, over privileged, conceded bastard doctors who made you feel so terrible (as if being in pain wasn't enough) and 2. I hope you find some relief from your pain. Safely and soon.
I'll be thinking of you girl. I hate to know anyone is suffering.
Always Blue & True,
Nova~Rae