L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Anyone prefer loose pussy?

Bigtimer

Greenlighter
I've been with women who i thought were going to crush my cock their pussy was so tight. Ok, its nice to have a tight hole, but is that really the end all be all?

The woman I'm with now is thick top and bottom, great tits, great ass and a very loose pussy, as in I can put my cock inside her and put 3 of my fingers inside her at the same time and she doesn't act like it bothers her at all, and I'm not a shrimp dick to boot.

Now I know everyone is going to say how a tight pussy is Paramount and how a loos3 pussy is a sign that a woman is/las a ho but this woman is hitting me with moves that i never knew where possible. Moves that I'm not sure a woman with an airtight vag could pull off.

Imagine if you section off the inside of a pussy into four corners/Walls. This woman can work all 4 sides at once, one side at a time, 2 opposite sides at the same time, she can work 2 corners at the same time diagnoally opposite of each other. The thought of that moist tender flesh stroking the underside, top, or sides of my cock makes me want to go crazy.

The wetness. This is one of the last things ill touch on. I've never had a pussy that gets as wet as this one. Once i get her warmed Up, can slide on in with no resistance whatsoever. Just smooth, slippery pussy meat lightly grazing my penis as it slides in.

I discovered her pussy could accomodate both my penis and fingers by accident. She was riding me and she told me to grab her ass hard. So i slap my hands down on her ass and squeeze hard and my middle finger slipped right in. She didnt flinch so i flipped her over and hit it from behind and slide my index finger, then my middle, then my ring finger inside with my cock.

Anyone else not mind a pussy thats has a little more space?

Discuss.

are u freaking kidding me? if i cant cum within the first 30 sec its not worth my time tbch imho

My ex loved sex much better after we had a baby and things got a little looser (although still really tight) but before he said his penis would actually hurt and I also hated it. I was a Virgin when I met him.

When you row up in a girl with a straight 8 and you wanna laugh at how loose it is and then you think she cant possibly be getting any feeling from this
It makes you think

Who has this chick been banging?
10 inches?
11 inches ?
Wtf
Its a girls responsibility to get back down to size

When you row up in a girl with a straight 8 and you wanna laugh at how loose it is and then you think she cant possibly be getting any feeling from this
It makes you think

Who has this chick been banging?
10 inches?
11 inches ?
Wtf
Its a girls responsibility to get back down to size

8 inch might still be a pencil...

I have the best of both worlds my wifes pussy is so tight that you would have a hard time pulling a pencil out, and it can be just a big loose gaped sloppy gash after I work it hard for an hour or so. It is awesome and we both love it, she is 55 and I am 61 so I have been using that pussy for about 30 years. One advantage is I can fuck her for hours and my cock isnt always bone hard and still it will slip in. My preference is loose. BTW her ass is nice and tight.