• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Miss smoking/vaping everyday

washingtonbound

Bluelighter
Last night I was lying in bed thinking to myself: I really miss getting high everyday. Although it's not like you get that high after habitually smoking for several months, it still really helped keep the edge off. I had a psychotic reaction to weed for some reason about three years ago and it hasn't really been the same since then. I smoked after that without having psychosis, but I don't seem to get the same "comfortable" high.
When I used to smoke everyday it would make me much less judgmental/contemptuous in my thought patterns and I could deal with my obsessive thoughts better. Now that I am completely sober my mind is restless, can hardly sleep, and have intrusive thoughts daily. I wish I were lit every day to combat my symptoms. To me, sobriety is a garbage experience and I am only following that regimen right now because I am currently living with my mother, who is not at all comfortable with me smoking. I don't really see any reason not to stay high 24/7 just like many people I hung around when I lived Seattle. There are no real ill physical effects from smoking weed, especially vaping.
Anyone else generally feel like trash when they don't have a good buzz on, or are sober for undesired reasons?

Well, I mean... yeah, I prefer high to being sober, but sobriety isn't like unbearable or anything. If anything, stretches of sobriety help me appreciate every session that much more.

Whenever I've smoked 24/7 for a period I always end up thinking what's the point and having a slight existential crisis after a few months. Still better than Xanax withdrawals, though. :D

Salutations,

...generally feel like trash...

Maybe the buzz is trashed as a result of the consumption tool, the substance or even both. If the tool is trash, or if the precious load is trash then it's too optimistic to expect something else than trash, if the case applies, especially if there's evidence of self-vilification/abuse.

Anyway it has occured to me recently that a nicely tuned setup no longer worked with some mechanically-processed schwagg, for example. Yet i wouldn't throw away my tool over that, much less reconsider total abstainance for a failure in the supply chain!

Good day, have fun!! =D

Last edited:
I was trying to explain how I feel shitty when sober, I don't get as good as a buzz from smoking anymore but I wouldn't call it "trash"

Salutations,

There are no real ill physical effects from smoking weed, especially vaping.

Hold right there! Smoking is totally obsolete on top of promoting self-poisoning, which doesn't mean i'm a bigot prohibitionist like Québec's present sinister of health Lucie Charlebois, who voted a law in which tobacco, e-Cigs and vaporizers all seem equivalent: e.g. kéka, essentially!

Which is a lack of respect and also a hint what's the real motivation behind: tax money after more stigmatization - as smoke-sceen (...)! Otherwise distinctions would have been made for benefits from e-Cigs, not to mention those of vaporizers!...

So now lets keep in mind that's actually coherent with the WHO organization plans, awaiting 2019 to push our societies further into some cultural genocide of our old smoke-like habits, throughout the Commonwealth. All of it to seek an utopia: In The Name Of Children!

Meanwhile the "authorities" won't do a thing to resolve ever-lasting smoker health issues except sub$idize nicotine patches, or just contemplate while watching people choke and die, hoping for a quick and totally effective extinction...

Additionally, with this new context in mind i'd figure your over-optimistic statement would make you quite an easy target, hence guys from your sub-group would never be allowed to turn into raw models for future generations to come. ... So, repeat after me: smokers, vapers and vaporists altogether must disapear from the view of children. Etc., etc. M'well, so they said.

Consequently, even our own fancy consumption methods and associated rituals are subject to be scrutinized in terms of abuse and hence eventually serve our ideologic enemies who love convenient juxtapositions like maricaca and loosers, etc.

Vaping is a significant effort meant to address the tobacco/smoke poblem(s), it's not as "dirty" as smoke though not as "clean" as vaporism.

Anyway bigot anti-cannabic prohibitionists DON'T want "stoners"/"droÿés" to develop their own health-wise solutions. They'd wish we wait forever in vain and fail instead!...

Anyone else generally feel like trash when they don't have a good buzz on, or are sober for undesired reasons?

Compared to the previous "clean" me i prefer the new one, on a different type of buzz: i am more alike myself at last. Honestly there was a time (as an ex-hashish smoker) when my ritual alone induced powerful psycho-somatic (physical) reactions as having a cold nose while preparing a joint for insertion into my tokeu:

That was a long time ago, even before i got a life and grew old. Now i vaporize as the picture suggests, i no longer get a cold nose nor can i stand the tokeu anymore. Nonetheless "trash" is about the experience rather than the experimenter, so as a "clean" me i wasn't specially trashed, just a bit dull perhaps.

Maybe the buzz is trashed as a result of the consumption tool, the substance or even both.

I was trying to explain how I feel shitty when sober, I don't get as good as a buzz from smoking anymore but I wouldn't call it "trash"

All right. Then when you do consume it's important to account for negative effects from having zero control over even the most basic features, for too many people, like indica vs sativa for example... THC/CBD/CBN ratios, bio vs pesticides, flushing/curing, mechanical transformation, etc., etc... It all influences the net result and hence i'd argue you might benefit by evolving in terms of consumption method and ritual.

Good day, have fun!! =D

Last edited: