L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Could not see what was in front of me- Now I doubt my eyes

pofacedhoe

Bluelight Crew
Have you ever thought someone you have been friends with for years would never fancy you (cos they are so young/hot/clever/talented) and then been surprised when they start trying it on?

wow some people can really play the long game:D

tell me your experiences where this has worked out...

I dont think i could ever do it with a friend I grew up with. That would just be weird to me

isn't that how most people who live in the country and stay there get someone?

if you "know everyone locally" who you gonna bump into but locals?

^ yeah, i think so.

This is never happened to me, but there is something very sweet about the idea of winding up with someone you've been friends with for a long time.

It's cute - i'm happy for you :)

trying it on though is not a relationship.

imagine you want that but it seems clearly unattainable

theres a big difference between getting a lucky break once and winning the jackpot

thats where i'm at

Have you ever thought someone you have been friends with for years would never fancy you (cos they are so young/hot/clever/talented) and then been surprised when they start trying it on?

Kind of, with a fellow bluelighter. We were kind of friends for a long time, and it was pretty shocking to find out that the attraction was mutual when she finally became single. It didn't work out for the long term and we're back to being friends, but it was very fun while it lasted and I'm very glad now that she ended it when she did.

^ thats the thing whether this works out or not i feel the friendship would be cool anyway. so far i have been making my own luck but playing it cool to me is more likely to work than overdoing it.

Def don't overdo it, and know now that its really hard to stay or go back to being just friends after dating, unless the breakup is totally mutually agreed upon. If you can make it work though, go for it (don't overdo it though, let it happen naturally even if it takes them a while to come around). My girlfriend always is or becomes my best friend - if she isn't then the relationship prolly won't work for long - so its really nice when there's already something established.

Last edited:
well to be fair i feel he is my best friend i just was taken aback by how things are going, he's sort of breaking up though that is still definitely a thing for now and to be fair i dont feel jealous cos when its your friend you want them happy so if he loves them he should go for it but thats not what i'm hearing, this is the first time where i'm enjoying them so much its like would sex make it more peak or just continue the peak. i normally get bored of people easily and make shallow decisions.

plus there is a million other factors that might drive a wedge long term but could maybe not be an issue for a while.

^ thats the thing whether this works out or not i feel the friendship would be cool anyway. so far i have been making my own luck but playing it cool to me is more likely to work than overdoing it.

Like the old professionals said, its not about making your luck, nor to think i am going to sit out by the pool all day, friendship is not her goal bro in nature women wold rather have afffection and lasting relation, intimacy is what she strives for. Id play it cool for sure let the flow of things be normal, if you grew p as kids having a attraction to similarities in the backgrounds. Dont treat like an existential dream date, ask her out to do something that is fancy, let the finese be lacks. good luck

Yes, go for it. I’ve never been a fan of the long game and not really saying how I feel, but that’s just me. Never been good at “playing it cool”. When people play it too cool and don’t let me know how they feel, it’s a turn off. Every one is different though.

Like the old professionals said, its not about making your luck, nor to think i am going to sit out by the pool all day, friendship is not her goal bro in nature women wold rather have afffection and lasting relation, intimacy is what she strives for. Id play it cool for sure let the flow of things be normal, if you grew p as kids having a attraction to similarities in the backgrounds. Dont treat like an existential dream date, ask her out to do something that is fancy, let the finese be lacks. good luck

It's a he, not a she :)