• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Good software for tracking drug use?

Vastness

Bluelight Crew
I'm not sure if this is the best forum to post this, but I guess it is largely about "healthy living", so... does anyone use any kind of software, ideally a smartphone app or otherwise, for tracking their substance use?

I have looked many times for something like this but have never really found the kind of thing I am looking for... I guess I can understand why such an app if it exists would not be highly publicised, and would not be on Google Play store for example.

If anyone has used the MyFitnessPal app to monitor their diet and track calories, vitamins, that sort of stuff, ideally I would want something like that for drugs - with time of dosing, substance taken, method of dosing, with perhaps supplemental facts for suspected purity, setting, comments... A bonus would be neatly viewable statistics, perhaps half lives, tolerance monitoring, and alerts for various things like dangerous combinations and overuse. Not that I think I would flag too many of the warnings myself but I think it could be really helpful for people, frequent polydrug users especially but probably also anyone with an addictive personality, and personally I would love to be able to easily view the statistics and whatnot.

I think I remember seeing a thread in the Psychedelic forum where a bluelight member had put together a great looking web app but now I can't find the thread. I am a reasonably competent developer myself so I could probably have a go at building this myself also once I have some free time but if something exists already that I am not aware of I would love to know about it!

I just keep a journal of the time I take my dose and how much of it and I count up the total doses. I write it down on paper.

Chemdiary.com is the only one I know. At the moment is not being developed and still needs some improvements but it does the job.