The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Best safest opiate delivery for exp only

SnapKracklePopz

Greenlighter
Wow , wth didnt I think this so many lol decades ago but after a recent nejm article on nebulized morphine I decided to try to make my own solution. I figured it a loss but it really is a very very effective delivery without the dangers of other ways and lengthy dangerous prep that still is a risk
To make it simple here is da tech.
1. High quality nebulizer for asthma with full tubing and attachments ( very easy find any walgreens cvs etc.
2. .saline solution
3. Ms contin or any high dosage opiate if tolerant.
4. 2-4 oz plastic travel bottle
5. Chopstick
6. Cotton ball for a filter optional

Remove coating in mouth , dry , Crush pill into that beady crumbles in corner ziploc, tear of corner with powder, place bag corner with power in travel container with half filled with saline , top up and shake and wait, and wait and shake shake shake.
Crush any sediment n stir out powder from bag. ( i use corner bag tech cuz less chance spill and help disolve faster. Optional : Place part of cotton ball on inside exit part of bottle to filter any wax or fillers as you pour out solution. Wad as much as will stay in place as your pour but remove after to avoid cotton sediment in solution. Btw most inert will remain in neb so u can rinse out after use.
Pour about tablespoon in nebulizer and use like asthma med would.
Warning ! Due to its very effective delivery i suggest do not use in mask or too long as it will knock u silly.

It is closest to banging and if your not very tolerant it will be bad news . Well pls expand anyone if you try yourself as this is very basic and i suggest studying neb morphine first to est your first dosage as it really is will make u nauseas if used to long or too strong solution. My first round was two ms con 60's er and 120 mg was overkill and had me super dizzy which rarely happens even back in my opana n smaky waky days
Good luck n dont be stupid.
Snapz

Last edited: