• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Fake Rivotril in Finland

Heh, reminds me of when my mom died. Found out she was on a diazepam script as a muscle relaxer presumably (she had, dementia aside, severe, severe MS), and needless to say that her script, a full one too, as she'd died before being able to take any, or perhaps almost any of it, those disappeared in rather rapid time. Ended up pretty mullered at her funeral.

Glad she's fucking dead though, and no I wouldn't have taken a single one, had I known they were there, whilst she was alive-ish (or at least still chainsmoking and shitting, since there was little else she was capable of). Not out of self interest. But if I could have got away with it, I'd have stuck a knife into her spinal cord as she slept and twisted it, right at the top of the neck. Out instantly and as painlessly as possible. Poor fucking bitch was a mess, who's entire existence (I won't call it 'her life' because she didn't have one, only staring at a TV all day every day, that she probably didn't understand, chain-smoking like a chimney with the one hand she could just about move, and barely, hold a cigarette in) was hell.

Death in her case, didn't come quickly enough. Poor fucking bitch.

But once she was quite definitely dead, and taking a dirt-nap, becoming food for the maggots then those vallies disappeared faster than you could say 'fuck the police'=D

Thanks for the heads up Cyonide - counterfeit clonazepam does not appear to be a widespread issue in the UK - I recently acquired some Serbian 2mg 'Rivotril' tablets (which did not appear to be made by Roche) which concerned me for the 40 or so minutes they took to take effect but they were excellent, probably better than the usual generic Auden pills I generally get.

As I made clear in a rant yesterday, the main issue with fake benzodiazepine tablets in the UK concern counterfeit generic and 'MSJ' blue 10mg diazepam.

What you got there was the Galenika Rivotril. There are fake Galenika Bensedin (diazepam) doing the rounds in the UK right now with blister packs and all so do be warned Galenika is also being targeted by gangs putting out fake pharmaceuticals. But legitimate Galenika benzos are very good quality, Serbian meds are made to the same standards as UK pharma. All that to say, if you have a trustworthy source and they're selling Galenika benzos, they're worth a punt over the usual UK generics especially since they're often cheaper. They're also probably less likely to be fake than Actavis and Teva.

MSJ diazepam is usually legitimate as much as you'd understandably expect it to be otherwise considering how cheap they are and how much the dose varies. If you look at test results for MSJ diazepam on WEDINOS I have yet to see a result that didn't come back as containing diazepam. I've had a fair few MSJs myself and they were all real diazepam unmistakably, you just didn't know if you'd get 5mg or 20mg.

Just ordered 3 jars of these (from a well established DNM) and had them arrive here in the UK. I used to have a vendor who sold the "pharmacy rivotril" (the ones with the "gentler" stamp but he vanished (with lots of people's money) so unless I can find a different vendor I guess I'm stuck with these for now.
They do keep can do withdrawal at bay but they seem very hit and miss, I'm falling asleep okay but I'm starting to have the crazy dreams and the odd muscle spasm but I'm still getting plenty (more than 8 hours) of sleep.
I had a little testing game eating a couple of the previous ones and they were nice and minty, then I tried some of the new hungarian ones which seemed a bit chalky but still had that sweet taste before the minty kick you get with clonazepam. Either way the five or so I've eaten (about an equal amount from each) have me quite relaxed now.
I'm at a loss to say whether they are clonazepam, clonazelam (I doubt it, but who knows) but I'll definitely be looking out for another vendor who sells legit pharmacia clonazepam (I could always buy the more expensive Galenika ones but the Roche ones always worked for me); I suppose I could always buy Xanax powder which works out cheaper though that's a rabbit hole full of seizures, wailing and gnashing of teeth that I really don't want to go down.

I guess I could mail a few of these into wednos and see what's in them.

@Cyanoide
On the topic of your friend getting busted with 3 jars and the analysis revealing that they contained 0.9-3.9mg, they couldn't have possibly tested all 300 of the tablets, could they? That seems like complete overkill.
That being said the cops here just look at the label and assume that's what's in it and that's the dose, they are pretty half assed though; when it comes to busting people with a grow I've heard that they weigh the plant pots, soil/clay balls and everything so one plant weighs like 2kg.

Depending on what vendor you use it's very easy to get fake underdosed pharmaceuticals right now unfortunately. I buy mine from the markets too but only ever use one particular vendor. I don't notice any variation in quality between batches of Galenika benzos. I don't really bother trying to get Roche and other big brands anymore because they're the top target for counterfeiting, same with Pfizer. Whereas Serbian generics like Galenika do get faked but on a much smaller scale and diversion of the real product happens on a much larger scale.

From Galenika diazepam is good, I tryed Rivotril from roche (clonazepam) i had a rash like on my back, arms, stomach- maybe it was allergic reacion they offered me Lorazepam (lorsilan) from Belupo with venlafaxine xl which they meda me believe that is an SNRI o SNDRI on higher doses in ratio on serotonin and norepinephrine upregulation is like 30:1 on 300mg dose btw, nwm, this bulk fake products.....it's funny In Croatia, Serbia, Slovenia-which is great manufacturer of benzos helex or xanax is clear no side-effect, or their diazepam called Apaurin, is great. i never heard well one guy but that was horse.... appart from that nothing on the streets or....
maybe because psychaytrist are so busy not private ones but even them knows nothing abot pharmacology!

O...I,m not hear to advertise some phirm but i Can tell from picc and must ask about Hungarian Rivotril, why TS everything in Hungarian and I thing you shoul get the cotton when thr box is new, 0,5mg comes in botle of 50 tablets pale orange with , and 2mg not sure but i think its white and like waffle like someone said yeah they are kinda mindy if you go sublingual........what I,m saying that bottle looks fake to me because we have the samse but it,s original printed in SWiss and only in info and a liitle on a side box says distributor for Croatia

Look velafaxin is a f....toxic waste or I don't know but it's side effects are Genocide, that shouldn't be on the market
Pregebalin is still my best antideprressant because I know can be without benzos for days and when I;m out of Pregabalin which is prescriped me for GAD 800mg a day and stop abusing benzos, So now I rule like biohacking because I will be off everything soon I hope so. Just dealing with some High delicate stress family and job situation!

I remember back in about 2007 buying real German Roche Valium and Rivotril from from a website based in Argentina. They were really expensive though and after I had a lot stopped by customs (received a nice letter telling me they'd seized them and not to do it again) I never bothered after that...

This was many years before all the counterfeit benzos and RC benzos derivatives flooded the market.
Your post is 3y old so forgive me. In case your still active here, after you got the loveletter, did you notice that parcels/ thick letters seem to be " checked "? I had the same thing happen and fear of being on some list now, esp since my Country is tiny enough for them to pull that off! Dead Mail drops, hah! Easy said! Find a friend..who would be stupid enough to take the knock for you? I dont have such " friends ".

Sorry, i dont get it!!
You fellow BLers are aware the heat reads here too, pretty damn sure they got a account and parcipitate in threads too. Openly talking about what one got off DN markets etc will make it worse than its now. Some german members may have seen the german newspaper article stating cops are using certain techniques now that make a order give em a 33,3% ( dunno how they got that nr) of fishing it off. Thats a good gamble, considering how it was 8y ago!! Concerned !☹

Sorry, i dont get it!!
You fellow BLers are aware the heat reads here too, pretty damn sure they got a account and parcipitate in threads too. Openly talking about what one got off DN markets etc will make it worse than its now. Some german members may have seen the german newspaper article stating cops are using certain techniques now that make a order give em a 33,3% ( dunno how they got that nr) of fishing it off. Thats a good gamble, considering how it was 8y ago!! Concerned !☹

surely the Heat are too busy arresting hardened criminals who walk outside without a face mask on and investigating people who say politically incorrect things on Twitter to worry about a bunch of free-spirits on an obscure message board discussing which is the best Benzo?

surely the Heat are too busy arresting hardened criminals who walk outside without a face mask on and investigating people who say politically incorrect things on Twitter to worry about a bunch of free-spirits on an obscure message board discussing which is the best Benzo?
I would hope so! But count on it?? Naww.
My Country is too small with a strong right-wing influence. I could tell you things about encounters with the blue boys that would make your hair stand up! You UK people are lucky af 👍