• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Are you poly.-drug user or singlw drug user?

Ne0

Bluelighter
I've never been poly-drug user, when I was addicted to opioids I only took those, sometimes maybe some benzos but just for anxiety not for boosting (except those 3 times). When I take something I want to feel only that drugs effect. Also I had big quantities of GBL and pregabalin and speed, when I was still addicted to opioids, but never even thought how would they feel with opioids, I saved them for WDs, and I had them on my drug stash for months.

Maybe 7 years ago I tried once something like codeine (got very strong effect from 300mg then) with benzos and GBL. Didn't like at all, was all messed.

Maybe in one instance I could call myself poly-drug user, was the times when I had GBL and speed, I always combined them together because it felt very nice, but now hen I've done amphetamines past weeks, I've noticed that GBL shortens the length of amphetamines, when it was time to boost GBL (every 45-60 min) I also felt like speed effects were going away, so I dosed speed every hour too, I knew that but GBL with amphetamines feels fucking great. But in retrospective, amphetamines feels best on their own, dexamphetamine I need to boost every 2-3 hours meth only every 6 hours (I'm not very big meth user). But with amphetamines it is that if you take small doses you will need to take them every hour, so the best way is to take big dose at once and you dont feel any desire to boost it so often.

Have done only once codeine big dose (500mg) with MDPV, nothing great. Never done ampgtamines with any opioid and don't have desire.

I've read that poly-drug using is rising, so I want to know is it really that bid trend? I mean why you want to use many addictive drugs together for long period of time? When it's time to stop (for everyone there is, unless you die first) you can't use any drugs to help with WD's because you are addicted to all of them. Thanks to my single drug use, I could use gbl, pregabalin, gabapentin, phenibut, amphetamines and beznos to get rid of the WD's. Yeah there is big risk to get addicted to these drugs then, but thats the risk I was willing to take, because could turkey at least with poppy products lasts so long and is intensive that suicide would be better solution, or you sjust end back to use opioidsö

Poly drug user man. I can't imagine just sticking to ONLY one substance that seems silly to me. I mean all days of my life, good and bad, all moods, up or down require weed and probably caffeinated tea for me to deal with being alive as a human. Can I live without substances? Yeah. Is it a pleasant experience? No. That's like making someone who's passionate about computer programming and rendering 3D art live with the Amish. There's nothing wrong with the Amish but that isn't where that guy belongs!

(I also like kava kava, kratom, valerian root and chinese, american and siberian ginseng. I quit booze now I just take do cannabis products, take LSD and Psilocybin and "get low" on kratom or kava kava teas)

But yeah I enjoy mixing all this shit up. I used to love MXE + Oxycodone + LSD + Cannabis 0_0

Definitely a poly drug user, I take different drugs during the day for example kratom and caffeine in the morning, weed in the evening and I also mix multiple drugs together either to enhance the high or to make it more balanced (AKA reduce side effects).

Poly drug user. I usually get bored with a drug and then just drop it and do something else.

Poly, but looking back it's funny because I remember thinking the same thing about wanting to just experience that substances' particular effects and only using one drug at a time, but eventually I think I just started wanting to feel good vs. just trying out of curiosity. Also, IMO everything goes with weed and I can't drink or take stims without some cannabis to smoke and even with benzos I just really start wanting to smoke something, in fact, cannabis and very rarely opiates are really the only drugs I enjoy using by themselves.

I'm a poly drug user but a single drug addict.

I've used almost all the classical non-Rc drugs except for the hallucinogens. But the only ones I've had any real problem with are xanax and opioids. But I stopped xanax without too much trouble.

Opiates however have totally fucked my life, and the one responsible for almost all the drug related damage in my life is heroin.

So that would be my answer. I'm an opioid addict, and it was specifically heroin that was what I destroyed my life over.

I'm a poly drug user but a single drug addict.

I've used almost all the classical non-Rc drugs except for the hallucinogens. But the only ones I've had any real problem with are xanax and opioids. But I stopped xanax without too much trouble.

Opiates however have totally fucked my life, and the one responsible for almost all the drug related damage in my life is heroin.

So that would be my answer. I'm an opioid addict, and it was specifically heroin that was what I destroyed my life over.

I hear you. Good I never tried any H, but done most of the common once. Opioid addiction also destroyed my life, at first I blamed others for it but now I can take all responsibility. Also I've gone too far with amphetamines with this last month, now I really try to avoid using them.

Poly for the longest of times. Now if I had unlimited access to opioids I'd barely look at other drugs, let alone use them.

Just benzos and maybe pot. But I am not addicted to either of those. I am, however, physically dependant on benzos, but I wouldn't call myself addicted to them anymore (I was addicted to them once, but now they don't appeal to me recreationally anymore at all, just therapeutically). But I've gone from being addicted to multiple substances (Weed, amphetamines, opiates & benzos) to just being addicted (allebeit far more heavily) to just opioids.

These days I smoke weed once every few months as opposed to multiple times a day for many years. I also stick to my prescribed benzo dose (Well, I even take a lot ess than my daily prescribed benzo dose, but that's from 2 doctors.. I only go see both my GP & psych regularly to get both oxy & methadone pretty much heh). Sometimes when I am in bad opi w/d I'll take more benzos than I'm prescribed (I always have extra saved up anyway) to try and get some sleep, but otherwise I can easily keep to my dose. And never for more than a few days in a row.

Then there was amphetamines which was a big issue for me for about 2 years (daily 1-3grams on top of large amounts of weed, I'm sure this did damage. It's almost 10 years ago by now. Because of side-effects that developed and got worse over time, I grew to dislike most about the drug nowadays. I do it 1-2 times each 3-4 months now. Most often in combination with opioids, and I never push it too far anymore. I hate insomnia too much for that nowadays, as well as what not eating & dehydration does to do the psyche after a while.

tl;dr - So yeah, ex-poly user gone single drug-user I suppose is how I'd describe myself.. Unless 'opiates' is too vague, but I do a drug-class, not a drug. :D

Poly user here.. amphetamines, benzos, SSRIs, Z drugs, weed, opiates, caffeine, and nicotine... im in trouble..

I'm also a poly drug user, I use pretty much everything except for stimulants and opiates. Mostly psychedelics and dissociatives, but also Lyrica, benzos, alcohol and weed.

Poly drug user, Stims and benzos for the win

In research at least diazepman will reduce the Dopamine effect of amphetamine, so I wouldn't take any benzos with amphetamines if you don't have major panic or anxiety attack.

In research at least diazepman will reduce the Dopamine effect of amphetamine, so I wouldn't take any benzos with amphetamines if you don't have major panic or anxiety attack.
My test results were similar, additionally I lost 1 car tire and 2 days.

Definitely poly-user. On the daily I use codeine and alcohol, and sometimes caffeine due to the availability of these 3 substances. Then from time to time I use dissociatives, benzos, stimulants; more rarely psychedelics. Basically I like each class of substances except weed and tend to do them with at least some regularity.

I started using when I was 14 taking lsd then pot and by 17 I would usually take Three esctacy pills in a night and add to the mix (because I was a rave kid) I’d isu add a 40 of k, smoke a dip and occasionally end the evening with some glass. I think it didn’t matter what I took I liked feeling or experiencing life on an elevated more exciting level
K was my favorite for many years I went through a coke phase and several opioid phases. Before becoming an alcoholic for many years I quit four years ago when I developed a Movement disorder and seizure disorder now I’m always on pain meds have scripts for Ritalin and xanax but recently started Medical marijuana to hopefully get off opiates the thing is out of every drug I’ve done I hate pot the most it makes me anxious and I feel like I can’t go about normal functioning stoned. But yet I’d take a few hits of acid in the past and have my mom pick me up from college for the weekend and go out to dinner tripping with her like it was nothing
I have an addictive personality and despite any upbringing emotional issues I’m an artist and grew up in a family of musicians and music and art Just seem more intense and I know it’s a cliche that most artists are afraid of losing creativity or not doing as good
Nowadays when I take my Ritalin I stay up for days and work