• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Coke clogs my nose for days??

julesshea16

Greenlighter
So, obviously we all know they coke makes your nose inflamed and numb because that's just how it is. I don't do coke on the regular, but when I do, for some reason my nasal passage is clogged for DAYS. I think it's been clogged for a whole week before. It is incredibly miserable to the point where I no longer want to do it ever again. I can't breathe and i have to breathe out of my mouth I can barely sleep it is so uncomfortable. Every person I know who does coke, this doesn't happen to them. They are clogged for maybe 24 hours but not even usually that long. I guess I'm wondering am I the only one who experiences this? Could I have a medical issue in my nose I don't know about? I've considered I might have a deviated septum (not from coke lol) and if the coke maybe makes that worse. Anyways, if anyone can help I'd appreciate it!

Have you done an acetone wash to purify your coke? Maybe that will help.

You can try snorting a tiny amount of water off your hand. That may help too.

It may be something that the cocaine is cut with that is irritating and clogging your nasal passages? But you did say that other people do not experience the same discomfort and I am assuming it is the same batch of cocaine so maybe not... Youncan buy a saline solution from a drug store which used like a sort of nasal-douche to help unclog your nose or use some water as the OP has already suggested - you might find that allievates it after used a session of cocaine use. But if you are finding it difficult to breath and the problem persists it might be wise to get it checked out medically as it can lead to your sinuses also becoming inflamed. Long-term, heavy and chronic use can damage the septum and nasal passages but infrequent and occasional use of unadulterated cocaine is unlikely to cause irreversible damage.

I've tried water it doesn't seem to help :/ I keep nasal spray on me all the time but that doesn't seem to alleviate stuff very long and I still wake up unable to breathe. I don't get it!!

Peppermint essential oils 2 dabs on your index finger rub it on your upper lip under nostrils and you'll be able to breath no problem.

You you could try ensuring you don't share your notes/whatever, because that can transmit sinus infections.

Also clearing your nose out once the cokes finished its work up there, and considering cleaning it/sourcing new product.

Last edited:
Try snorting it harder, as hard as you can and as quickly as you can
(it shouldn`t inflame your nasal passage for any longer than 30 seconds to a minute)
Don`t dawdle, just do it - up the snout in one !!!

%);)%)

I had the same problem during my coke days a long time ago. My fellow users could snort all day long without having to put in any extra effort. I, however, was constantly battling with having a clear nasal passage to snort into. I tried the water, the nasal spray, everything. Nothing seemed to help. I finally deduced it was just the way my body was built. Maybe it’s allergies, sinus problems, I don’t know.

Even years later, more recently, snorting some H or oxy, I would get the same thing. Even now, not snorting anything, my nose seems a bit clogged. It’s just the way it is for me and I can’t fix it.

Luckily the ROA for my drug of choice these days is just swallowing pills ;)