• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

What do you think is going on ? Opiates and Amps

lizzy2389

Greenlighter
Currently take 13 to 15 Norco a day/night . I started using vyvannse 40mg x 3 spaced out , today I didn't use any vyv, and I feel like the Norco hasn't done it's job . I've alreasy dosed 70mg it's 8pm, I woke up at 12a.m . I'm a bit moody , headachy, and tired. I just took 2 more norco, and about to give in a take a vyv. do you think the vyv has made the norco less effective ? the down side is , it varies with vyv, sometimes I feel too tweaked, sometimes I'm just fine . I'd rather stick to the opies, since I've been on them a long time . Dr will not give me anything stronger, hence why I take so much. is this safe to do ? I'm not underweight , fairly healthy despite my CP. good tolerance of course to the norco. maybe I'm just going through a rise in tolerance on my norco? or is it the vyv? any input oils be nice .

Moving to Basic Drug Discussion. Welcome to Bluelight.

Norco contains paracetamol (325 mg) in addition to the hydrocodone, so taking over 10 of those a day is unhealthy unless you perform a CWE on them. The reason for the increase in dosage is most likely due to increasing tolerance to the hydrocodone.

Why are you taking vyvanse at midnight? If you ask me you are very lucky to be prescribed this combo, I would love to be prescribed norcos and vyvanse. I think you need work on taking your vyvanse in a more scheduled delivery... in the morning take your biggest dose, followed by a booster dose around 12-2pm in the after noon, and then a really small booster dose if you need it around 5 pm...

Take the norcos as needed for pain... so if you can help it , wait until you're in pain before you take any.... if you are trying to get high I would 80 mg of vyvanse, wait for stimulation to start wearing off , and then take another 40 mg with 6-8 norcos at the same time.... That would lead to a nice speedball type high.... just drink lots of water and watch your liver.

thank you all, yeah Im aware of the risk of liver damage , I get tested every 3 months for it . I've had a slight increase in alt and ast, but I've had that for at least 15 years so no increase yet to warrant any intervention. ( knock on wood) I've been on Norco 9 + years , everyday use . and I take it at 12 am because my days are backwards . My Dr gives me this because never have I once said my script was lost, never called him saying I lost my pills, etc , so any issues he glady prescribes for my adhd, and Klonopon for my Anxiety . he has no idea I take over my script , but when I'm ready to cut back I will, meantime I do what I feel like meets my needs . I'm one of th very few 30''s he even gives C2 substances to . and he knows I research my stuff beforehand and I am aware of risks , plus I get drug tested every 6 months for other narcotics so for now nothing he's seen off. he has asked when I'm getting off the Norco, , and I said not possible since it's one of the few things that's work , I did bring up it being less effective , but he said to take extra Tylenol , with it. he's told me the insurance is on his ass to get as many patients off pain meds, which I can see why, me taking that many isn't good . but again , with no option on starting oxy, or something stronger I'm stuck. and how I get my extra meds is a connect that has 5 diff ppl give him their meds and he turn's a profit ( lucky him) but I know it'll catch up to me soon, sometimes I feel like my liver is screaming at me... but withdrawls are hell. I've only been 5 days unto that a few months back, and I wanted to end it. so unless mentally I'm ready, I'm just making sure I'm not in immediate danger with that combo .