Training Log First ever cycle log

hazukiguy

Bluelighter
Day 1. Very nervous but excited to take my first injection. I set everything up. I warm up my vial. I grab all my materials. I go for the quad like recommended on here. a whole 0.5ml of test e (125mg) couldve been more or less, Im not really sure but I cant overthink it BAM I stab it in there, I slowly inject..it feels weird. My body warms up not sure if from the test or if Im psyching myself out. Its done, I let it linger there the thought "this is it, no turning back now" runs through my mind. I pull it out, throw it in the container.... body is definitely feeling abnormally warm, I turn the fan on in my room to cool down and begin writing this post. as I can tell there seems to be no PIP and I really dont feel much else besides the warmness I forgot to do the Z track technique but I dont think it really matters... Im not sure what else to post right now but when I think of something I'll make sure to post it down here.

Could just be symptoms of shock honestly. My first few pins I broke out into sweating fits from the nerves. Congrats on taking the plunge. Now just make sure you train hard, eat well, and sleep well and you'll see the magic happen.
Inb4 the sure fire "first blast and cruise" post from ya :p

Not sure what that is BUT UPDATE: . went to the gym and I fucking blew through everything I usually get tuckered out by my last exercise for the night but I had to add in like 2 more. Not sure if placebo effect or if just the gear is kicking in but whatever Im happy.

I think I responded earlier than average to test e and it still didn't take off until week 4. I mean, I had good sessions on weeks 2 and 3, but it wasn't until week 4 that it had surely transitioned out of the placebo phase. Likely you're just excited about everything, which is a good thing. This lifestyle day in day out for years can get really monotonous. So just be patient. Strength will come a couple weeks before any physical changes.

hahaha well damn I feel let down.. What should I expect to see first as a change? Libido? I'm not impatient I'm just super excited to see this all going to happen.

Sorry to double post but I have some questions about some stuff. Now I am following the sticky but I was told on my earlier thread there was no need to take an AI (I have arimidex on hand) and I have taurine. I take 5mg a day but I also keep seeing royal jelly being used on this forum Should I also use that? and how much a day? I want to limit sides concerning my little boys and fat gain as much as I can.

I personally haven't seen any literature to support the stuff related to taurine and royal jelly but would like to. At the end of the day, if you run gear I'd just plan on being on TRT at some point in your life whether you 'recover' post cycle or not. Fat gain is 100% controlled by diet.

Patience is key here though. Seen so many guys fall off because they weren't thinking longevity. Gear, and the boost it provides, is always fun but the key is to enjoy and love the process and the lifestyle. Gains will come in time

Sorry to double post but I have some questions about some stuff. Now I am following the sticky but I was told on my earlier thread there was no need to take an AI (I have arimidex on hand) and I have taurine. I take 5mg a day but I also keep seeing royal jelly being used on this forum Should I also use that? and how much a day? I want to limit sides concerning my little boys and fat gain as much as I can.

To answer both posts:

Researchers in Iran discovered that when giving rats Royal Jelly at a dose of about 1g daily (human equivalent), it prevented the oxidative damage to the testes caused by Anadrol at 50mg/day.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25050300

This paper basically discusses how about 1.5g of Taurine (human equivalent) protects rat testes from some of the markers of damage cased by Deca (testicular atrophy, damage to sperm, destruction of cells etc). Deca increases inflammatory proteins in the testes and depletes glutathione (anti-oxidant); taurine boosts glutathione levels and helps combat the inflammatory cascade. We would therefore assume that recovery would be easier and endogenous test levels would rebound quicker.

Toxicol Appl Pharmacol. 2015 Feb 1;282(3):285-96.
Amelioration of nandrolone decanoate-induced testicular and sperm toxicity in rats by taurine: effects on steroidogenesis, redox and inflammatory cascades, and intrinsic apoptotic pathway.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25542992

The following threads kindly written by CFC discuss in detail:

http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/804454-STUDY-CORNER-V-Do-Your-Own-Research

http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/755907-Taurine-Protects-Testes-from-AAS
http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/802108-Study-Royal-Jelly-May-Prevent-AAS-Damage-to-Testes

I actually take 5g of Taurine not mg lol....had to correct that real quick. So then take about 1G of royal jelly a day? or up the dose to 5 too? As of now my diet is just getting 1g/lb and keeping fat and carbs to a min. I dont really count them as I eat pretty ok. I also take 15g of BCAA, Glutamine and 10g of creatine a day. I'm not really worried about fat gain but I do want to make the most out of my first cycle here. Patience is again not a problem, I only seem so eager because I'm excited still.

I'm about to start week 6 and despite being on the taurine/royal jelly protocol, I am getting some shrinkage. I just noticed it over the past couple days. No don't freak if it happens to you as well.

I'm about to start week 6 and despite being on the taurine/royal jelly protocol, I am getting some shrinkage. I just noticed it over the past couple days. No don't freak if it happens to you as well.
I'm not worried about it too much, I mean hey...will make my dick look bigger by illusion? LOL ANYWAYS UDTATE Day 2: I am really feeling the PIP in my quad now, it's not bad but I feel it when I activate my quad. Still blasting through my workouts so even being told it was a placebo, I'm still feeling the effect lol

Yeah, it's not going to stop them from shrinking. That would require a constant LH/FSH pulse (or hCG). But it should lessen the oxidative damage to the testes caused by AAS that prevents them responding to LH/FSH once you end your cycle.

Regarding AI:

Oestrogen can be helpful in some parts of the body and at some concentrations, and unhelpful in others. The idea behind using an AI during the cycle to improve recovery is simply to reduce production of oestrogen in the testes by aromatase: oestrogen appears to be significantly responsible for much of the oxidative damage caused there which then makes recovery so challenging. Thus reducing it's concentration would be theorised to aid recovery post-cycle. In a low-dose cycle, whether an AI would be helpful or not is open to debate.

Day 3: I dont know guys. This cant be a placebo....I'm running/biking faster, longer and I am lifting heavier on almost all my exercises and if I didn't go up in weight, I went up in reps. I'm not really sure if that 1/2cc in me can really do that but I'll keep believing it LOL. Now regarding my supplement intake, I'm not really worried about shrinkage in my little boys but I'll take the taurine at 5 grams and Royal Jelly at 2 grams (starting next week since it wont be in 'till then) and I'm going to keep my protein at 1g/lb, creatine at 10g, and bcaa/glutamine at 15g. Really excited to pin tomorrow and see what happens the following days since I'll be at the 250mg/week levels. I'm a little worried about my skin, I had problems with acne for a long time and I use acne washes twice a week, should I start doing more for preparation/caution?

Also keeping AI on hand and will start to use EOD if I see symptoms. I don't think I will, or atleast I hope I dont.

What's your diet like mate? That's where your gains are going to come from

Unless your source put some test p into your test e, it has to be placebo. Are you using muscle memory to get back to previous strength levels? My current cycle I started well below previously-achieved strength levels, so I was able to make 2.5-10lb gains on everything those first couple of weeks.

Ya, put up an example of your daily meals and macros. Try your absolute best to meal prep, because even though impromptu flexible dieting gives you what you need, at least in my experience you end up making poorer choices for carbs and fats. Eating the right carbs and fats another way to mitigate side-effects.

It doesn't really matter about the ester too much, since even on enanthate blood levels will peak almost immediately (see pic). But as I've mentioned before, it takes a good time for all biological systems to upregulate, hence the reason most only notice real physical changes after 2-4 weeks. It's still 'working' from day 1 though. Whether a person can actually 'feel' it working, or whether it's just placebo, is open to debate though...

vx0xzt.png

I get the blood level argument as shown in the graph, and how blood levels won't vary across esters, but would ester affect upregulation pace? I mean, something has to explain for why any large sample sees benefits from short esters earlier.