Training Log First ever cycle log

Well I ask because this guy has legit done everything to increase his weight, he fucking vomits when we feed him extra shit. Something might be wrong internally idk, I guess he will need to visit his doctor.

As for the dbol, I was gonna go ahead and just do 19 days so thats why I'm going to split em. I'm not worried about sides too much, shouldn't be anything dangerous or anything that wont be fixed by time.

Now the 20 lbs, I feel like 5-8% of it is fat gain and 2-5% of it being water. I look fine to me, last time I was at this weight I was a fat fuck who had to go on keto. No, I wasnt expecting it all..honestly I feel like I look the same but maybe thats because I look in the mirror everyday so its hard to notice changes, I felt a slight jump in strength today than normal. I used to stop increasing in weight when I wasnt on gear and had to really perfect whatever weight I was on before I could increase it but now I feel like every week I'm increasing weight on all my exercises and Im at a point where I never thought I'd be in this year, I was projecting these numbers by january....it's pretty amazing how I was able to cut months off, my initial impression was that I would cut YEARS off I've heard stories of guys putting 50lbs on their bench in just 1 month of usage. Hard to believe but hey I dont know what other compounds are like or what doses they were on. My bench personally has went up 20lbs in that 1 month, my goal is to have it be up a total of 50lbs so 30 more to go (if the pace is the same, it can be easily obtained by the end of this cycle) but I'd be fine with another 20lbs on it. Overall things seem to be ok. I might not even run a second cycle if things go well here, I'm a little worried about losing my gains but then again I feel like i'll just lose slim to none.

Generally compounds with a higher androgenic rating yield higher strength gains via stimulating the cns. Compounds like tren, Winstrol, halo etc can yield some pretty impressive strength gains but also with those sharp increases comes greater risk of injury.

Updating.
I've noticed an increase in my size so I decided to weigh myself correctly. I went up about 20 pounds since week 1. I am also looking like most of it is muscle.

Well done! And you're only in week 4 right? As said before, keeping track of progress on a cycle is important :)

Don't give your brother anything. He needs to learn some basic habits like eating food first!! 8o

As for dbol - why bother? You're already doing well. Stop with this mentality of using stuff just to get rid of it. There's always the bin if you feel that badly about having it and/or not wanting to do another cycle.

I am neurotic and always thinking in terms of bodyweight ratios, pound/pound strength. If I benched 235 at 140lbs, that's equivalent to benching like 252 at 150lbs. So I don't really see that as me getting stronger per se. It's proportional growth, which is good, but I'd want to be ahead of that curve to really feel like I am dominating.

It will be interesting to see just how the numbers settle in the weeks after I get off.

Well done! And you're only in week 4 right? As said before, keeping track of progress on a cycle is important :) Don't give your brother anything. He needs to learn some basic habits like eating food first!! 8o As for dbol - why bother? You're already doing well. Stop with this mentality of using stuff just to get rid of it. There's always the bin if you feel that badly about having it and/or not wanting to do another cycle.
Actually this is week 5 now. Tomorrow will be the second pin of week 5.

Yeah but man this guy needs to gain weight fast, any natty advice on this? This guy legit vomits when I gave him weight gainer and when I fed him fast food throughout the day...I really do think his stomach has a problem or something..

The dbol....the mentality isnt just using it to get rid of it, I already plan on selling it away to some chump gullible enough to buy it (Im evil I know, but hey their fault for not researching) but I KNOW it works really well from the research I've done...I have an odd number I was thinking of just taking 5 of those 25mg pills just to see what happens and then that's it BUT like you stated..I'm doing well so its all up to how I'm feeling about my results next week before I make the decision.

On the last week of your cycle, test your maxes and see just how much they have gone up. Take dbol only on the day of doing this. Maybe that would scratch the itch.

And it sounds like that dude needs a doctor.

Hello everyone sorry for the late update, I had midterms and didnt want to take any time away from focusing on my studies. ANYWAYS, I showed my brother your guy's posts and hopefully that persuades him not to (I wont be helping him with it so what he does on his own is what he does on his own).

As for myself, the gains are pretty decent. Week 6 right now and I went up 3 pounds since week 5 so I assume thats the average Im going up. Im pretty happy with my results, I was a little upset at first because of what I was reading from others first times but other people usually start with 500mg or higher so knowing that MY personal gains are pretty decent to me.
I've also started injecting faster after reading up what you guys do on Red's thread and I guess I grew some tolerance because no more PIP or pain at all when I pin. I love it.

Now for my sides... acne is starting to show but nothing bad, just on my shoulders and upper back (more than usual but still a small amount) my balls still the same size as they were last week, shrunk but not that bad and finally my libido isnt as strong anymore? or maybe Im just used to it but Im not feeling it like I was those first 4 weeks.

Thats all I got to say for now. Nothing else of importance comes to mind.

So 23lbs so far? Good going.

Yeah, sex drive can tend to decline after a few weeks for many guys.

So 23lbs so far? Good going.

Yeah, sex drive can tend to decline after a few weeks for many guys.

Its generally thought testosterone is responsible for sex drive but can be associated by a plethora of factors:

RABgOao.jpg
XFhhq4T.jpg

I have always had a high sex drive, but on test it is more of a craving to be the dominant partner. Before I typically switched between dominant and submissive, and my fantasies were complicated and jnvolved lots of foreplay and theatrics. But on this I just want to take control and go fast/hard.

to CFC: yes, I would say Im still at 13-14% BF my 6 pack has definitely faded away. Not sure if fat or water but I'd have to guess its more water than fat as it feels like that.
to Red: I agree, I HAVE a high sex drive and after my first week on test I wanted to FUCK every girl but after a few sessions later I think Im back to normal levels of sex drive right now....that or I think this is normal lol.

I've noticed things 'normal' out for me personally after about 3-4 weeks with cyp as well which is kind of annoying, I think it's actually related to test/estrogen ratios stabilizing.

I have found that that isn't the case with test prop or phenylprop and something about it (guessing a certain degree of hormone flux) keeps sex drive from dropping off or stabilizing.

Dont tell me that! Now Im more annoyed I didnt go through with the prop in the first place LOL. Also I have another concern/question I'd like to address with you guys. My supplier is taking his sweet time delivering my test e vial (which is one of the reasons why he gifted me extra goodies) and Im beginning to think he may never be able to do it. If I use another suppliers test e should things be ok? Im not really worried about minor differences, more of body reaction to new substance, the supplier Im thinking of apparently "does things differently than the others" whatever the hell that means

We've all had to use different brands, batches and supplies of gear at some point mate. Not sure what he means by that statement though, sounds a bit lame tbh.

That's not to say that prop will do that for you, everyone is different. Just something I've found for myself.

As far as gear, if it's test then test is test. On that note, dude is bullshitting because there isn't any way to do things differently.

So against most people's wishes, I took the dbol this week (week 7) at 25mg a day, 30 min before my workouts, I think I'll just stop after tomorrow. I'm up a total of 33lbs so far. Left delt is starting to really hurt midway through my shoulders day, never felt that kind of pain before but it really kills and I can't even have long sex sessions because halfway through that it starts to kill. I was thinking its weightlifters shoulder but it only kills me during, after about 30 minutes of rest the pain subsides. My final problem. I'm out of test...my supplier still hasnt got back to me (more free stuff for when he does) but I have about 1 dose left (gonna be a pain to get it out of the vial) and I can definitely get some more by friday. Would a 1 day late dose throw off my levels? probably not right?

You'll be good lol, I rarely stay on injection schedule. Obviously you don't want huge hormone flux if you can help it but people worry way too much about that shit IMO

Good going on the gains. Didn't you have some test prop or something?

Try dropping your separate shoulder day until the pain improves. Get a side delt pump on chest day with a couple sets and a rear delt pump on back day. But the shoulders get worked a ton on everything but legs and they're probably just destroyed from this cycle. Don't ever skip rotator cuff stuff before benching either. I used to get horrible shoulder pain when I was younger, but discipline with warming up helped a ton.

I do have some test prop! I forgot about that... However I don't missing a day or two for the doses. My body definitely caught up with being destroyed Red, I wonder what wouldn't happened this week if I didn't take the dbol. My bi/triceps gave out on me halfway through my workout and my legs felt especially weak but they thankfully didn't give out. I'm a little scared to bench tomorrow lol. Doing back today and I already know I will give out during pull ups but thank god for seated cables. Concerns I have for my log: Starting to look a bit bloated...Still look WAY better than I did when I was 5lbs less than this and I can always lose the small amounts of fat after cycle but the girls I'm seeing are gonna have to miss out on the abs for some weeks. Body feels DESTROYED in the mornings, I want to go lighter this week but my gains have been so kind to me...I've met my realistic goal already but can I meet my goal goal? Possibly.