Training Log First ever cycle log

The oil often kind of blobs out with blood when you remove the needle. That's why many do the z-track method when injecting. You'd have to inject quite a lot of oil into a vein to cause serious trouble, but aspirating is still worthwhile when injecting oil-based products.

Ya, it bothers me more when oil comes out than blood. I know in the grand scheme it does not matter, and I've just started slightly overcompensating.

Day 8 update: Was feeling extremely tired and paranoid about my leg I fell asleep, I woke up and the weird feeling is gone and I am feeling GREAT! Mustve needed the sleep HOWEVER I missed a day in the gym. and also missed some supplement intake. Protein, creatine,bcaa and taurine. Does it matter? Should I just take what I missed yesterday? Planning on going to the twice today or sometime this week to catch back up

Don't stress man. Just keep going as if nothing happened. Don't over think things

Don't stress man. Just keep going as if nothing happened. Don't over think things

This. Dudes in the 80's were bigger than damn near everyone today minus the pros and high level amateurs and never thought or knew about half the shit we do now

Hey guys, what does it even feel like when it hits you? Because so far I only feel it in the gym. I dont feel any kickass pumps or extreme libido or feelings of alphaness yet... Just some strength gains and not feeling so tired after my gym sessions. I know I should start seeing it at weeks 3-5 right?

IME it doesn't "hit" you. Increased general feeling of wellbeing and increased sex drive are all I've ever really noticed. Stuff like tren, dbol, and halo have always been more alpha feeling compounds for me.

If you're expecting a night and day difference, it's likely you won't experience that. Just curious...how much research on gear did you do before this run?

I feel you won't notice much unless you already had low test. My levels were low before ever getting on gear so even 200/week is noticeable to me.

Sounds like a positive if you're only feeling it in the gym, where it counts. But it's not going to 'hit' you like you've taken an E or anything mate, and you're only 8 days in ;)

In terms of things like libido, that depends on the person - for me at 125-150mg test it's high, but over 250mg it starts to kill it. Others go crazy on several grams - each person's unique. And then there's DHT, SHBG and oestrogen levels, as well as different compounds, stacks and doses, which all have an effect.

IME it doesn't "hit" you. Increased general feeling of wellbeing and increased sex drive are all I've ever really noticed. Stuff like tren, dbol, and halo have always been more alpha feeling compounds for me. If you're expecting a night and day difference, it's likely you won't experience that. Just curious...how much research on gear did you do before this run?
Honestly most of my research went into saftey, dangers of, how to do a first cycle properly... gear itself I didnt really research much. I just knew test would be the one I had to take so I did light research on it and went from there. Also I know it doesnt "hit" you, but from what I've been reading people can definitely tell when theyre "on" so I guess I was asking, how will I know? or will I just KNOW? I know right now my body still hasnt knocked off the ester

Just pin the gear and keep doing what you're supposed to do and don't overcomplicate things. Does it really matter If you feel anything?

^this. Does it matter if you feel it? Because I can guarantee some pussies will feel it when they get beat up haha. Best part about gear is the alpha aggression in relation to sex, especially with tren for most guys. Just enjoy fucking girls up so bad they can't walk out of your place

Honestly most of my research went into saftey, dangers of, how to do a first cycle properly... gear itself I didnt really research much. I just knew test would be the one I had to take so I did light research on it and went from there. Also I know it doesnt "hit" you, but from what I've been reading people can definitely tell when theyre "on" so I guess I was asking, how will I know? or will I just KNOW? I know right now my body still hasnt knocked off the ester

Look in the mirror... :)

It doesn't take days for esterase and hydrolase to cleave the ester, detectable levels of testosterone are present 2 hours post injection peaking at the 24 hour point..
Keep training and eating optimally, consistency is key to maximal gains.. stop stressing, hormones act slowly, but when they do its worth the wait..

I mean it doesnt matter but I just was asking questions I guess... Well I'll continue to wait! ANYWAYS update Day 9: Did about 3 hours in the gym to make up for the missed day, I felt great and wasnt showing any signs of fatigue. Day 10: woke up feeling the sore on my back/chest (what I worked out) but it wasnt like your normal sore, in fact I wanted to ask this earlier. I feel kinda of like a sore / pump going on? Anyone else ever feel this? its new to me. I'm off to go the gym in a bit today, going to pin again tomorrow... I decided that before I try for a delt I need to atleast pin my left quad once more.

Yeah, sore pump is a decent description. You're starting to grow. Enjoy ;)

Day 10 update: Another great day in the gym, realized finally that I was on placebo as my newly found strength finally hit a ceiling haha. Day 11 update: I pinned my quad and I got scared initially cuz I thought I felt the same pain but I quickly remembered that pain was a lot more so I stuck the needle all the way in and began injecting. However I realized I didnt alcohol swipe the top of my vial or aspirate... Dont think I have to worry because my leg feels fine unlike day 8.

Ive also decided that around weeks 6 or 7, I might either up my dose, add another component, or just keep the same. The reason being is because my supplier has offered to give me a freebie since...reasons....the next time I order, which should be around that time.

Get the free stuff and save it for cycle two. Your supplier probably wants you to dive in head first. Be smart about this.

As for a timeline, well for me it was pretty much:

Week 2 - libido, gym stamina, oily and flushing skin, slight BP increase
Week 3 - better pumps, some strength, desire to embrace pain
Week 4 - strength explosion, body acne, looking fuller
Week 5, 6, 7 - same as 4, but strength gains slow down.

It was like strength jumped right around days 26-30, the fabled "10-20lbs overnight on all compound movements" is true. It got hard again to make progress, but there was a jump discontinuity in my strength gains. That combined with the body acne and extreme sex drive is the closest I felt to an "on" feeling. I will say, though, that when I first discovered DMAA years ago, that was actually more of a better workout thing.

I never got a jump in confidence or any of the "alpha" traits, though I did feel more confident last week when I went to the strip club ?

Well what should I get for cycle 2? Because right now I have test E and test P. 1 vial each. test E vial will last until week 9-10, so I would have to either 1. Get a new vial, or 2 switch to the test P which Im not even sure if you could do? I was thinking of grabbing a test E vial, use the freebie to get anavar (less sides) and then using what I have left over for cycle 2. My supplier has most stuff except for superdrol and clen (Yes I know this isnt an AAS)