• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Weapon of Mass Seduction

Egzoset

Bluelighter
Salutations everybody,

Re-evaluating a previous core layout after getting my hands on a more powerful dual-flame butane torch lighter has allowed me to make significant progress with my "Micro-Bursting" consumption mode & associated ritual recently. This revised setup is optimized with only "Plan-B" in mind, no trade-offs were necessary; the lighter and sphere just seemed to belong to each other the instant i got a chance to hold them simultaneously together. Please refer to my old dedicated thread for context (click here).
Egzoset's modded VG pipe - Bursting mode (2017-Sep-23) [800x600] .PNG
Cfg. = "3.0 - 1.0 - 2.66", using 12 mm Flame-Catcher, 16 mm monobloc, 27½ mm Sphere; VectorKGM Arsenal.​

The paradox with it was that shorter heat pulses work best as this proves to enhance aroma/taste perception from a customized Bronze Sherlock even further... Putting it on par with my modded metal Classic-like version, with the conveniency of more direct eye contact on the flame. Very little pre-heating was required if none at all, get ready to trip over the "medicinal"/micro-dosage threshold: e.g. including "recreative" applications range!...

Good day, have fun!! =D

Last edited:
Salutations,

There's been huge progress made since a couple years ago, not to mention the holydays period with all its spare-time is coming fast, so lets have an update just in case this might spark enough curiosity/envy in the minds of readers capable/willing to engage into my present DUPLICATE & PEER REVIEW challenge!

But 1st please consider visiting these relatively recent posts in order to attempt some quick re-immersion into a quest which was initially launched in 2013:

BL: Saving the lost statistically-elusive children of planet Itnoc (In The Name Of Children) {2019-Sep-19}
BL: DON'T BAN e-Cigs, just the over-powered conduction-mode (coil-based) "ATOMIZERS"!! (2019-Nov-1)

In retrospective 2 major design problems got solved which i can finally present with pride, one was about an old PinHole (à la VapMan) idea left iddle since i conceived my LAVACapsule (and continually perfected its pair of Hybrid Core configurations), basically, while the other makes it possible to implement compatibility between the Classic wood/aluminium and Bronze Sherlock models including fall-back and "deLuxe" scenarios...

One common feature justifying my semi-DiY transformation is what i called the "Micro-Bursting" consumption method & ritual, better explained with an analogy:

It's about avoidance of cumulative side-effects from "BAKING", which i also refer to as "COOKING" interchangeably. For example, in the venerable Volcano (and vast/popular suite of emulators...) we expose our cannabic bowl to heat until its last noble molecule gets collected inside a transit bag, or awaiting the next toke - e.g. between 2 inhalations... All this heat is great for those people who require deep "ovenization" to release everything there is to get, noble or otherwise, which translates both as full "activation" plus a boosted cloud, though IMO the later is actually a cheat gone beyond simple "tasting" of the plant's other attributes.

:unsure:

Consequently a comparison to my slingshot analogy makes the glorified Volcano (ovenizer) method closer to the catapult where energy build-up is followed by a brief though still progressive acceleration, while for a slingshot it's already at full speed long BEFORE its transition to "Phase #2" (standing for vaporization inside the bowl itself)... In other words much less energy gets wasted during the "Attack" and "Decay" periods of a heat pulse, in approximative "Plan-B" mode some minimized fraction of the Pre-Heat energy reaches the bowl though little damage is caused by the time its contact-surface gets fully heated (and/or the load totally spent), then cooled nearly as fast considering the Heat Charge of a Hybrid Core is always followed by Fresh Air intake. Ah, and talking of which it turns out my implementation of a direct On-Top Core-PinHole solved it all with the most obvious success, now awaiting duplication, hence a need to provide related instructions.

Mid-September illustrations were aimed at readers who's severely-limited crafting options didn't involve more than some large srewdriver and a straight metal saw, with rewards realized at the cost of significant trade-offs, naturally. This time little more than a 1½" (dia.) rotary cutter and portable drill gives access to my Easy-made Universal Split-Paths Twin-Cut On-Top Core-PinHole System:

Possibly with sufficient provisions for future transitions to IH-driven "Plan-A" LAVACapsule experiments...

Its principle is quite elementary once we can envision how Fresh Air penetrates at the heart of my Hybrid Core, more precisely right past the 17-Holes Metal Disc or equivalent substitute (shown in the middle of image above). Yet lets have a profile view to explore such details further, as this is crucial:

Notice there are 2 sides from where to reach inside, one is the direct Top-side Core-PinHole (also clearly visible in upper-center part of previous picture); the other is an auxiliary Handle-side path composed by twin-cuts of the Screw-Base, optionally connected to a customized bowl "Port" (if using the Classic Alu. handle)... Both paths join where they enter the core, with a Monobloc's flat annular mating surface inbetween.

Actually it may feel easier to grasp such simple layout by looking at it with an angle:

Followed by a more general perspective on the retained solution (next at left) vs previously evaluated alternatives (middle-top & right):

Please keep in mind i felt necessary to remove my "Top-of-Bowl SiC Puck" (normally wrapped in Brass Screen) as an attempt to optimize photographic performance. And now it's time to reveal this project's key secrets:

A 1½" (dia.) cutter wheel is just the correct size to do the job because if it goes no deeper (precisely as shown) then it's only leaving a thin metal barrier separating both sides of the flat annular component, consequently it turns out nothing more than a tiny hard/sharp nail can be used to punch a hole through it from behind (twice, once per half-cut):

That tiny hole can help align a #53 or so drill bit to round off the edges until it passes by, one major objective being to leave intact plenty of such flat annular mating surface to ensure path containment once a Top is installed on its corresponding Handle, customized or not. Previous cuts like these shown below happened to create a "Permanent" PinHole path which although it didn't cause too much disfunction this still affected manual control scenarios as a result of presure loss:

So, "brain-dead" for "brain-dead" it seems to me the previous single-cut strategy can no longer be justified after accounting for the enhancement gained by a basic twin-cut. So lets have a last look at it, to fully appreciate the difference:

Cust-VG-pipe-Alt-Hybrid-Core-On-Top-1-Cut-PH-Path-by-Egzoset-2019-Sep-10-640x400.png

(previous single-cut strategy...)

Of course it's a bit late to refer to my 2015 post where i provided details about how the 17-Holes Metal Disc was created nor where i found some "UFO Element" to cut it from, yet substitution with a large-wire metal mesh is better than none. In any case i strongly suggest to torch/passivate it should you decide to put one in.

YMMV.

Good day, have fun!! ☮

Last edited:
Update:

Lets forget about my Single-Cut On-Top PinHole Path which implied that a permanent state interfered with its manually-controlled part. This time my "Brain-Dead" universal On-Top PinHole system, which still invites to DUPLICATION & PEER REVIEW by the way, finally solves that early issue:
Easy-made Universal Twin-Cut On-Top Core-PinHole System by Egzoset (2019-Dec-11) [400x360] .PNG
This means my fingertip now gains 100 % control over the whole internal PinHole path, with an option to choose between an On-Top vs a handle location, or even possibly both.

Good day, have fun!! ☮

So, welcome to 2021!

About choosing between those two models:
KISS (2-parts) IH-driven fix for failed designs... (2019-Apr-6)

The later still makes more sense to me, and by the way i decided to switch to a consumption method no longer directly corresponding to VaporGenie's Classic/Sherlock (pipe-based) concept, not even its spherical "tops" actually:

Egzoset-s-2021-Waterless-Scenario-2021-Jan-3-360x400.png

Here's the story. After a couple years slowly perfecting my operator skills with "Micro-Bursting" via customized VG pipes i found out their cannabic "fumet" could become more nocive than initially suspected, although i always followed my intuition that this is meant as a "Plan-B" anyway - e.g. for "incidental" use, so to speak, euh... Well, my interpretation involves the probability of excessive residual heat in the mouth threatening dental health, so in retrospective i'd recommend the addition of a suitable protection layer under the form of some large heat-damping cavity.

Only 1 single cut has to be performed on the bowl side to cover practically all backward-compatible scenarios previously supported by my "Easy-made Universal Split-Paths Twin-Cut On-Top Core-PinHole System":
Easy-made Universal Split-Paths Twin-Cut On-Top Core-PinHole System:
Easy-made-Universal-Split-Paths-Twin-Cut-On-Top-Core-Pin-Hole-System-2019-Dec-8-480x320.png

Zero and dual bowl-side cut(s) scenarios convinced me the chosen 1 bowl-cut model was most preferable after each option was fairly evaluated. As for the top-side it doesn't matter too much if it's featured with a finger-resting site corresponding to "On-Top" (Pri.) manual operation, with a second "PinHole" site on the glass accessory itself (often refered to as a "carb")... Never mind having half the PinHole path operating in "permanent" mode; preliminary testing indicates i can purge such waterless "bong" setup using 2 fingers: index for On-Top PH Primary path + thumb for the Bong's own tiny fresh-air admittance. Alternance between the pumping actions forces airflow to proceed faster, which expedites purging as conveniently as with my Bronze Sherlock customized handle. The ideal intermediary tool being probably made of 2 heat-removal cavities, with glass/ceramic whenever/wherever possible/appropriate, to please the purists of course.

Good day, have fun!! ☮️

Last edited:
Nice piece of work, but very technical!

Is that a sponge of Carbon? The pic of monday.

I break all my pipes, as a result I am burning a lot of the precious herb so this seems perfect. The pinhole you mention is that like what we called 'the deathmens hole'? Its used to add air when you are at the end of your draw on your pipe.

Salutations,

...very technical!

Only if vocabulary won't allow a reality with adequate nuances...

Is that a sponge of Carbon?

Only if one manages not to notice multiple direct material references:

VaporGenie US 7434584 (2008-Oct-14) - Egzoset's fig. 11-12 supplement [480x640]
VaporGenie SiC Puck & Cutting Tool (2015-Sep-9) [400x300]
VaporGenie's SiC - A microscopic view (2015-Nov-24) [300x400]
ERG Materials & Aerospace Corp. 60 ppi Duocel SiC foam [360x480]
ERG Materials & Aerospace Corp. - Duocel SiC foam - Tetrakaidecahedron

E.G. where "SiC" stands for Silicon Carbide in SIMPLE chemical notation, by the way.

The pinhole you mention...

Still browsing through my 250+ graphics collection one should find "Egzoset's Direct-Mating modded VG Pipe (2014-Sep-4) [640x480]" (and possibly more) where it was explicitly labelled "Conditioning PinHole à la Vapman". Actually in my present setup there's a permanent PinHole near the MouthPiece base while a top's split/twin Core-PinHole path can be just left alone to also work in permanent mode, since pumping the glass "carb" hole remains sufficient enough to promote aerial transport anyway.

Nice piece of work... ...this seems perfect.

Having to depend too much on perceptions alone can prove deceiving, hence the need to DUPLICATE & PEER REVIEW.

In fact i must point out so far this later "bong" like scenario combined to a lack of training now defeats years of careful/patient tweaks trying to avoid vilification vectors (in terms of dosing and "bursting"). Shattered glass is a concern to me too as i often fall asleep holding a pipe in my hand, which may eventually hit the ground (...), plus my "ritual" ain't the same without its residual hand-comforting heat. A visual hint was gained with glass but this doesn't work at night so it already caused multiple operator errors that now make me lungs-depressed, because i was riding the edge and a slight modification of airflow dynamics practically erased the most valuable part of what was ultimately accomplished; in other words i'd need to fix my recent unsuspected heat-removal problem or have a few teeth removed!

Truth is one must hold it in their own 1st-person hands to account for reality, never mind anonymous imported gossips from people in deny since many years ago.

Good day, have fun!! ☮️

P.S.: Aroma/taste appreciation seems to suffer too, probably in exchange for yet-to-come/evenual couch-locks...

Last edited:
Def some 'Sour Rado' found its way to me today.

But i wouldn't dare posting a pic of my pipe after witnessing your work of art. Cheers.

Hi again,

...i wouldn't dare posting a pic of my pipe...

Well in that case please allow me to do that in behalf of us both, e.g. the smoker vs the vaporist, presumably:

Combustion_vs_Vaporization_2017-_Feb-28_400x300.png
{ "Combustion vs Vaporization [2017-Feb-28] [400x300]" }

There's nothing of my smoker habit i wouldn't trade again for what i managed to gain, and although this is some other adjustment period i found at least i could tame down this new animal by inserting some generous amount of 100 % "bio" cotton inside its cavity... Doing so created a "buffer" that eases operation but it's still a change of habit/ritual and there's something lost of my comforting pipes which i miss using such glass accessory that only waits for an opportunity to shatter - besides the change of consumption mode, going from an optimized aroma/taste (vs weight) to flat though party-like toking that may as well call for a "T-Break" if i don't catch fast.

...work of art. Cheers.

Thank you, but the true "artistic" part ain't materialized yet while most of my actual work typically escapes the naked eye. So lets provide a fair explanation using these additional pieces of my illustrative testimony:
Egzoset-s-4th-2-Stones-Modded-VG-Classic-Pipe-1st-Defocussing-Experiment-2013-Jun-4-500x300.png
Egzoset-s-4th-2-Stones-Modded-VG-Spacer-Prototypes-2013-Jun-5-400x200.png

The area marked "Target" designates exactly where/when the seed of cleverness really took root in a bold manner. That's when a long succession of "iterations" became the main engine of my long/solitary exploratory strategy, solving the problem in a way accessible to anyone satisfied to DUPLICATE & PEER REVIEW - an expression i didn't even use back then, to be honest.

My principle was dead simple, as always, and required no fancy measurements; all i had to start with was the premise that SiC Foam seemed practically opaque near a thickness of 4 mm or so, hence i started evaluating Hybrid Cores with a Front SiC Puck this much thick (thinking of radiative heat); idem about the tweaking for my Top-of-Bowl SiC Puck and also my quest for an ideal Metal Shield topology, evoked right above... At 1st 2 boundaries were identified then compared, next i decided which zone (inbetween) to test further after redefining my exploratory range to the retained part only, since the other half gets rejected.

Initially i was hoping 7 iterations would prove sufficient, in the end it was more like a dozen; each time ranging in weeks if not months. Hence i'd argue it was more a chalenge of patience than of creative talent, but lets admit there were good moments and switching from a star-shaped shield to a 17-Holes Metal Disc became another crucial cornerstone of my venture, followed by the task of moving my Hybrid Core closer to its WorkLoad in the bowl, then concluding with development of a universal Core-PinHole system. No strings attached!

Good day, have fun!! ☮️

Last edited:
Salutations,

A short-cut expression like « Harm Reduction » causes the important topic of « Pro-Cannabic Emancipation » to end up neglected at priori while also reversing roles via creative redefinition of cannabis as one special sort of "DANGER$" actually magnified so much it performs an otherwise obvious distortion of reality through half-truths & lies by omission. Somehow (almost magically...), eluding statistically-proven threats from alcohol + smoking/nicotine combined to an absence of suitable criticism, such socio-toxic mix lasting beyond generations: simply watch Star Trek for epic samples of alcohol BANALISATION! So in lack of a better label and references, instead lets just write "HR" which could a well stand for « Hater$ Remediation », for taming down economical stre$$ (from extravagant pricetags...) by switching to vaporism, etc. Overall this implies keeping an eye on a multitude of « vilainizing » vectors the hater$ would rather perpetuate than let us correct in useful time (think of Québec's SQdC still selling today SMOKER-ONLY optimized products IMO), forget about health-wise inhalation substitutes. And the edibles are horrible like the rest.

I'd predict someday a need to compensate our present "youth" shall arise over incompetant failure from our beloved/pre¢iou$ mis-guided/endoctrinated 3rd-party self-serving predatory politi¢ian$ & Co., so quick at picking up marginals to throw under a bus for no better goals than mystify angry voter$ rendered blind by an urge to drink the symbolical blood of yet one more sacrifice - equivalent to scratching where it itches until it bleeds - they never know when to stop!

In Québec/Canada 3 unjust law$ (so far...) were initiated after Justin Trudeau announced « légaleezation » of "INCIDENTAL" marihuana in 2015, not to mention a complement of crucial details finally revealed at the Toronto Star with a « NOT TO PLEASE » consumers comment striking imaginations in ways reminding me of our PM's glamour N.Y. selfie session wearing RED BOXER PANTS & GLOVES - Sophie must have felt so proud, especially the day right after UNGA$$ 2016, coïnciding with a "4-20" by the way! ... So much for sending "messages" rooted in symbols.

Given such particular context the term HR artificially shifts attention on marginal aspects by imposing a statement as if it were known to be true & verified, often aided by $¢ien¢e-for-$ale as in declaring "cannabis KILL$", an hollywoodian statement spoken by senator Pierre-Hugues Boivenu during his interview with Sputnik (the propaganda organ serving Moscow - that very same place where UN's 2014 FCTC/COP6 came from, yano...) which does blatantly fail in accounting for any fair sense of proportionality and yet we now find Cut 'n Paste sections of the report in Québeker legislature, euh...

For the sake of simplification imagine a glass of fine wine into which only a few tiny drops of urine are added. No fancy poison, only human urine... For people who drink alcohol at all it would be vain to pretend to expect general agreement over finding any "balance" justifying that taste it to find out how balanced that was; say goud bye to consensus besides a general POUAH! Face it, the whole bottle got 100 % trashed, non merci!

But who cares when TV reporters capture in$talled guru$ from Calgary's CSAM-SMCA without caring to tell us what that is about while tagging it as "SCIENTIFIC" , hence most likely to retain attention in "de¢i$ional" ring$, trusting profe$$ional (in)"¢ompéten¢e", In The Name Of Children. What for? Perpetuate stigma via alienation prompted by the UN with no democratic representation in our parliament.

:facepalm:

Well, considering the impacts of alcohol + cigarettes/e-cigs on Public Health, cannabis that DOES NOT KILL shouldn't even sound serious if/when brought up by politi¢ian$ in front of a microphone and/or camera, especially during an electoral campaign. Beware as well of do¢tor$/therapi$t$ at Halloween (in$pired by human suffering...), poli¢e/lawyer$ dreaming of tactical assault $uit$ à la RoboCop/Terminator plus drones, etc., not forgetting their multitude of other mercantile friend$ now posing as "expert$"/"$pe¢iali$t$" on mari-caca, playing the game of « Break the Toy$ of Other$ and Make a Dime on It! ». A circus of insults in the bigot house of mirrors where ghosts block all exits...

My personal alternative to that pile of non-sense is to modify our ADULT environment without ever making an attempt to affect children who's parents are normally responding for anyway - except in my $a¢rifi¢ed province it turns out parental authority has been confiscated by François Legault, similarily to home-grow as a natural right initially denied by Lucie "Nez Rouge" Charlebois serving as decoy to the Health minister a member of the ¢ollège des méde¢in$ at war against "indian Hemp"/"Cannabis sativa L." since the revised Pharmacy Act of 1890... Ah, and as if there needs more cynism the Couillar government got elected with 3 do¢tor$ as its main leaders!!, euh... Then the CAQ "treatment" followed: infantilization supposed to "save" legally-vulnerable minor$ now aged up to 21 (to fix our broken CPS!), unable to manage with a deficit of love apparently.

:frustrated:

Now that i've made it sufficiently clear how the 2-letters term « HR » can ease my path toward more productive thoughts lets finally begin this long intro with how to render an environment less "harmful" for emancipated adults, well aware the abstentionni$t$-addi¢tionni$t$ never seemed too successful trying to deal directly with a most elusive youth - the same that proved PROHIBITION being wrong again and again, constantly, since a distant past when 'Indian Hemp'/'Cannabis sativa L.' were essentially a non-issue to the average citizen:
Egzoset-s-Halloween-23-Conceptual-Ext-via-Semi-Di-Y-Proto-Platform-500x330.png

How many visually implicit HR features do you see?? How many including the not-so-implicit?...

Starting to feel depleted here, so i'll do my best to finish properly, short 'n sweet...

The illustration does provide hints to the brand and its patent (US 7434584-B2), yet its Consumption Method & associated Ritual have been radically modified since my initial experiments from 10 years ago. Packetization of a secondary heat source merged with electro-magnetic induction heating plus the "Curie-effects" of specially-formulated alloys spontaneously invite precision tasks ("micro-dosing"), to promote the acquisition of enhanced self-awareness and possibly gain enough self-control to avoid falling for a typical "spiral" scheme, focussed on "monster clouds" and "Tolerance Breaks". The goal is to stop that cycle of systematically learning how to abuse and never get a chance to try something different.

Space-age 'DuoCel' Silicon Carbide Foam remains my all-time Star-of-the-Show in doing so, of course, then juxtaposed to a metal screen or 2 it supports vaporization of dry flowers/hashich/wax/live rosin, even as a dynamic blend of 2 with concentrates stuck on my Top-of-Bowl Screen and shredded Dry Flower material partly floating in turbulent airflow down below.

This year's main addition is my « Flex-Valve » that is nothing more than a section of refurbished silicone tube which most conveniently pinches the path during each Pre-Heating phase, because the drive to look at a flame's tip is practically instinctive: i move the mouthpiece without thinking. What it accomplishes is to assist in limiting the succion force with "impurities" present in every single butane lighter and associated bottle can. The flexing + 1 second Pulse Heating appears to translate into a durable restriction of such unwanted exposure, while IH and IR Multi-Energy modes will eventually ditch away all worries from depending on butane-fueled energy; one last "Next-Step" being to split the path during pre-heat so the extra-hot exhaust gases get diverted toward a secondary non-human path (terminated with a mechanical pump or else).

Conversion from yellow to blue flames called for short 23 mm tall/deep "Full-Metal" Spheres/Tops. Vapman's "PinHole" inspired me todays full-fledged concept with manual control (and protection against finger burns as a bonus). I'm confident Induction Heat would make a near-ideal "Plan-A", while i foresee yet another probable compatibility mode vaguely mentioned previously: the infra-red heat vector of halogen lamps , especially appealing in my LAVACapsule configurations!

The idea of karaoke-alike newbie-initiation/social learning/training/ even game assistant software (supported via real-time "Bio-Feedback" optical probes measuring opacity, pressure & velocity) is preserved, all based on the modular evolution of some Prototyping Platform free of trivial deceiving distractions of a mercantile category, with quantified research as one of many trade-offs (take vs give).

So, to conclude today's Halloween post « It's Already Been Done Before, Just Not Yet! »...

☮️

So, I don't really have much to add but I thought it was kind of cool that when I Googled "weapons of mass seduction" this bookcover was one of the top hits:

51EWkFlpVAL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

And i swear to god that would be the sexiest shit I've seen today if I hadn't already been tainted with the knowledge of what lives in the strawberries we eat from shit like this

And Egzo I swear to god, bro, I swear to GOD that I'm not trying to derail your thread. Your posts sometimes just inspire the weirdest memories and thoughts, though..... I don't even know, man.

...I thought it was kind of cool that when I Googled "weapons of mass seduction"...

It simply confirms what we all knew: the expression proves to be an overused cultural artifact and Egzoset created no genuine slogan there... Actually i too once tested Google in a very same manner, now try "Egzoset" combined to "Semi-DiY" and you might find out why i picked that up exactly: the tetrakaidecahedron 'Duocel' in silicon carbide foam (manufactured by 'ERG Materials & Aerospace Corp.'), a near-ideal material transposed to vaporism since i'd say Y2K, then patented but still not fully developped, most unfortunately.

Please be extra careful calling to divinities, the clash generated by a juxtaposition of neo-religious hints as knowledge from the proverbial apple (materialized via « H.-R. » compliant design) vs suggestive visual features competing with "trich porn" in the form of appetizing strawberries, a sexy mediatic symbol, might risk leading to only 2 possible doorways in the end: heaven or hell, health or incurable $i¢k (+ a "deviant risk")... Natural or indu$trial. Etc., etc.

About SiC Foam, once installed inside a Full-metal shell i tagged as the « LAVACapsule » it should become compatible with mutiple energy sources. Fire is obvious, Induction heat may be next, but these days i sort of wonder who much I.R. (radiant) energy can get captured by a couple slices ~4 mm thick. Pre-heating is down to ~1 second using my pocket twin-flame torch, an Arsenal by Vector KGM as i recall. So would it be viable to test the ~110 g (aluminium + stainless steel + SiC) LAVACapsule between a set of 2 lamps emitting brief but intense heat? Would my solution to saving finger skin from burns remain functional?? Ah and how about adjusting the humidity level with help of a "helper" (potentiating) concentrate like wax/live rosin?...

Does your preferred "tool" pave some pioneering path to any HR designer rule(s) like to break a "session" into quanticized "doses" in order to multiply opportunities of acquiring more suitable self-awareness (while relaxing between 2 tokes) - in plain honesty & respect that do NOT impose an obligation not to abuse if the user decided otherwise: just provide an alternative to experience something else then ultimately decide for the best. Hence the word "SEDUCTION", which can take so many forms anyway!

Euh... What's the adage again? Beauty in the eye of the beholder... So if it feels good that's fine with me indeed.

It simply confirms what we all knew: the expression proves to be an overused cultural artifact and Egzoset created no genuine slogan there... Actually i too once tested Google in a very same manner, now try "Egzoset" combined to "Semi-DiY" and you might find out why i picked that up exactly: the tetrakaidecahedron 'Duocel' in silicon carbide foam (manufactured by 'ERG Materials & Aerospace Corp.'), a near-ideal material transposed to vaporism since i'd say Y2K, then patented but still not fully developped, most unfortunately.

Please be extra careful calling to divinities, the clash generated by a juxtaposition of neo-religious hints as knowledge from the proverbial apple (materialized via « H.-R. » compliant design) vs suggestive visual features competing with "trich porn" in the form of appetizing strawberries, a sexy mediatic symbol, might risk leading to only 2 possible doorways in the end: heaven or hell, health or incurable $i¢k (+ a "deviant risk")... Natural or indu$trial. Etc., etc.

About SiC Foam, once installed inside a Full-metal shell i tagged as the « LAVACapsule » it should become compatible with mutiple energy sources. Fire is obvious, Induction heat may be next, but these days i sort of wonder who much I.R. (radiant) energy can get captured by a couple slices ~4 mm thick. Pre-heating is down to ~1 second using my pocket twin-flame torch, an Arsenal by Vector KGM as i recall. So would it be viable to test the ~110 g (aluminium + stainless steel + SiC) LAVACapsule between a set of 2 lamps emitting brief but intense heat? Would my solution to saving finger skin from burns remain functional?? Ah and how about adjusting the humidity level with help of a "helper" (potentiating) concentrate like wax/live rosin?...

Does your preferred "tool" pave some pioneering path to any HR designer rule(s) like to break a "session" into quanticized "doses" in order to multiply opportunities of acquiring more suitable self-awareness (while relaxing between 2 tokes) - in plain honesty & respect that do NOT impose an obligation not to abuse if the user decided otherwise: just provide an alternative to experience something else then ultimately decide for the best. Hence the word "SEDUCTION", which can take so many forms anyway!

Euh... What's the adage again? Beauty in the eye of the beholder... So if it feels good that's fine with me indeed.

So the thing about calling to divinities? I don't actually believe in them.

Like, I haven't come to a complete judgement yet but until Jesus or his Father speaks to me as clearly as the voices I hear on hallucinogens then it's kind of a laughable point.

But wait, you mention ancient aliens and giants of nephilim and shit and you've got my complete attention.

Hummm... That must be some remnant thoughts induced by Narconon and its association with the $¢ientology $e¢t, euh... Endoctrination is generally annoying though the panache of exotic vocabulary ads to the no-mans land where cannabis has been put which alcohol and tobacco somehow avoided. Like the Christ sacrificed on his cross - can't think of more horrible stories to traumatize kids, like details on the nails hammered down through his hands, or the agony-strike on his side, etc. All symbols Hollywood could as well have concocted if that didn't exist in print already.

How about the « Temperance Movement » starting the War-on-Drugs by calling leaders of the victorian age to the rescue of by-then alcohol widows...

Perhaps i could keep some blame to redistribute to the more recent Norml movement too. Long story!

Hummm... That must be some remnant thoughts induced by Narconon and its association with the $¢ientology $e¢t, euh... Endoctrination is generally annoying though the panache of exotic vocabulary ads to the no-mans land where cannabis has been put which alcohol and tobacco somehow avoided. Like the Christ sacrificed on his cross - can't think of more horrible stories to traumatize kids, like details on the nails hammered down through his hands, or the agony-strike on his side, etc. All symbols Hollywood could as well have concocted if that didn't exist in print already.

How about the « Temperance Movement » starting the War-on-Drugs by calling leaders of the victorian age to the rescue of by-then alcohol widows...

Perhaps i could keep some blame to redistribute to the more recent Norml movement too. Long story!

Alright buddy, you lost me here.

What you got against NORML, though?

What you got against NORML, though?

Although i wouldn't dispute its relatively progressive role in USA, once transposed in my country socio-toxic side-effects emerged to a point of revealing the enemy within, which actually works for bigot prohibitionni$t$ who don't even have to do a thing so we start to implode the cannabis consumers group from inside. Lets face it, the repent attitude of Norml invites concessions, so the end result is systematic vilainizing to various degrees. In short Norml has turned into an instrument to perform cultural erasure/appropriation - just read the Bloc Pot articles & comments to witness how wrong it was for canadian hospital patients to rely/depend on a loophole of our founding Constitutional Law of 1867, a double loophole actually because Harper's government further installed the politicization/medicalization/judiciarisation (etc.) of "Indian Hemp"/"Cannabis sativa L." which successive civilizations experience without reporting any deaths ever. On the contrary... So, basically, the strategy should have been to demand honor and respect instead of bending on our knees to supplicate abusive 3rd-parties, the real challenge being to say no more of such mis-guided endoctrinated 3rd-party incompetance serving predator$. That means a whole so¢io-economi¢ $y$tem build around stigmatization and more, espe¢ially at Hollywood. Expect a light & sound show with fireworks anytime now!

All it takes is a fair sense of proportions simply to point a finger at hostile self-serving indivuals who's right to interfere appears to over-rule our natural right to emancipate.

Norml being a group of medical users, what they really need is efficient medication, treatment and eventually even a cure. Which in my sacrificed province and thanks to Justin Trudeau (helped in a way by the Bloc Pot unable/unwilling to keep critical in matters that count), euh... Well it resulted in CBD made inaccessible in beneficial/efficient doses. A magic dope that nobody heard of not so long ago, which had ZERO value, or worse.

USA is another sort of environment and i suppose Norml has its use out there, not here where "$pe¢iali$t$"/"expert$" would seek "balanced dialog" by engaging, guess who, the Norml guys who in Québec are the Bloc pot exactly. Once those people have spoken no other voices exist, cannabis is made $ad & $i¢k forever (yearly-renewable in¢urable de$ea$e$), the bigot prohibitionni$t$ can now dance with indu$trial friend$ - and those are many more socio-economic systems built on exploitation that has no equivalent neither in terms of alcohol nor tobacco LEGAL habits. Why even the fuss?! It's not even the cannabis users who constitute a problem, hence the attitude should be to re-adjust the topic, which is about « playing to break the toy$ of other$ », as i'd put it.

As a group the medical users need one thing, as emancipated adult cannabis consumers we expect honesty & respect, e.g. the real deal free of "remediation" actually lowering the THC-to-Contaminants ratio, etc. And, well... If the Bloc Pot been ever vocal about aspects other than ¢a$h/police it hardly showed, not even under the form of a trichome gland. Rural citizens as myself are multi-erased people, denied in so many ways that never make the news and its too tiresome to repeat anyway. Which reminds me, the Norml strategy revolves apparently around the pain/deal pole while cannabic emancipation translates into positive embracement, not as an urgent need for some pain suppressor. Cannabis may be common the purposes differ and that's one of Norml's limitation IMO. That leaves no room for half-truths and lies by omission, Norml has to turn the roles around!

In the meantime *I* pay with SQdC's daily insult(s) while TV's silence is most misleading and the Bloc Pot steers spotlights away. They ain't even cared to present a candidate to the last provincial elections, despite all other parties voting unanimously for unjust Prohibition 2.0 laws. Symbolically-speaking that's equivalent to a gang rape where nobody cares for the victimized person changed into a sex toy for anonymous non-liability profiteers. Hummm... Zombies and vampires, sacrificial offrand$, euh... Must be a joke, time to pull the plug for the night. Almost...

Although i wouldn't dispute its relatively progressive role in USA, once transposed in my country socio-toxic side-effects emerged to a point of revealing the enemy within, which actually works for bigot prohibitionni$t$ who don't even have to do a thing so we start to implode the cannabis consumers group from inside. Lets face it, the repent attitude of Norml invites concessions, so the end result is systematic vilainizing to various degrees. In short Norml has turned into an instrument to perform cultural erasure/appropriation - just read the Bloc Pot articles & comments to witness how wrong it was for canadian hospital patients to rely/depend on a loophole of our founding Constitutional Law of 1867, a double loophole actually because Harper's government further installed the politicization/medicalization/judiciarisation (etc.) of "Indian Hemp"/"Cannabis sativa L." which successive civilizations experience without reporting any deaths ever. On the contrary... So, basically, the strategy should have been to demand honor and respect instead of bending on our knees to supplicate abusive 3rd-parties, the real challenge being to say no more of such mis-guided endoctrinated 3rd-party incompetance serving predator$. That means a whole so¢io-economi¢ $y$tem build around stigmatization and more, espe¢ially at Hollywood. Expect a light & sound show with fireworks anytime now!

All it takes is a fair sense of proportions simply to point a finger at hostile self-serving indivuals who's right to interfere appears to over-rule our natural right to emancipate.

Norml being a group of medical users, what they really need is efficient medication, treatment and eventually even a cure. Which in my sacrificed province and thanks to Justin Trudeau (helped in a way by the Bloc Pot unable/unwilling to keep critical in matters that count), euh... Well it resulted in CBD made inaccessible in beneficial/efficient doses. A magic dope that nobody heard of not so long ago, which had ZERO value, or worse.

USA is another sort of environment and i suppose Norml has its use out there, not here where "$pe¢iali$t$"/"expert$" would seek "balanced dialog" by engaging, guess who, the Norml guys who in Québec are the Bloc pot exactly. Once those people have spoken no other voices exist, cannabis is made $ad & $i¢k forever (yearly-renewable in¢urable de$ea$e$), the bigot prohibitionni$t$ can now dance with indu$trial friend$ - and those are many more socio-economic systems built on exploitation that has no equivalent neither in terms of alcohol nor tobacco LEGAL habits. Why even the fuss?! It's not even the cannabis users who constitute a problem, hence the attitude should be to re-adjust the topic, which is about « playing to break the toy$ of other$ », as i'd put it.

As a group the medical users need one thing, as emancipated adult cannabis consumers we expect honesty & respect, e.g. the real deal free of "remediation" actually lowering the THC-to-Contaminants ratio, etc. And, well... If the Bloc Pot been ever vocal about aspects other than ¢a$h/police it hardly showed, not even under the form of a trichome gland. Rural citizens as myself are multi-erased people, denied in so many ways that never make the news and its too tiresome to repeat anyway. Which reminds me, the Norml strategy revolves apparently around the pain/deal pole while cannabic emancipation translates into positive embracement, not as an urgent need for some pain suppressor. Cannabis may be common the purposes differ and that's one of Norml's limitation IMO. That leaves no room for half-truths and lies by omission, Norml has to turn the roles around!

In the meantime *I* pay with SQdC's daily insult(s) while TV's silence is most misleading and the Bloc Pot steers spotlights away. They ain't even cared to present a candidate to the last provincial elections, despite all other parties voting unanimously for unjust Prohibition 2.0 laws. Symbolically-speaking that's equivalent to a gang rape where nobody cares for the victimized person changed into a sex toy for anonymous non-liability profiteers. Hummm... Zombies and vampires, sacrificial offrand$, euh... Must be a joke, time to pull the plug for the night. Almost...

I've honestly never had anything to do with NORML. They provided resources online that were super helpful for me when I was younger, though.

I always viewed the group kind of like a vigilante superhero-- doing the jobs that need doing that nobody wants to do, at least with regard to legalization efforts.

Strange, though, this is the first I've heard of them in nearly 10 years. You've shed some light on a lot that I didn't know (virtually everything you just posted, lol) and I'm gonna have to reach out now to an old friend or two that were heavily involved with NORMAL on the west coast of the US to see if there's any movement within the movement these days (funny enough, both those fuckers live in Alaska now after a series of raids on just so many growhouses-- and from the videos I remember they were more like warehouses than regular houses.)

Fuck, man, one of 'em might frequent this site. Fuckin' longshot but if anybody reading this recognizes "k2k" and the name "Pizzle" shoot me a message.

You've shed some light on a lot that I didn't know...

The funny thing is i myself wasn't aware of what's published over there until tonight:

Pourquoi le Bloc pot est-il toujours là en 2022?
« ...on a vu apparaitre un paquet d’enjeux qui n’existaient pas avant... ...ça va prendre un autre 20 ans pour avoir une règlementation qui respecte les droits des citoyens... »​

It was from Daniel Blackburn and the contrast with the Bloc Pot web site (www.blocpot.qc.ca) editorial choices proved being most confusing these last few years. Guess what, i ain't even the only one as Billy Eff expressed concerns of his own on Vice:

Qu'est-ce qui se passe avec le Bloc Pot?

It appears the member known as 'Zappiste' has his own agenda, it's quite difficult to say dealing with a compulsive eraser (...), but maybe moderator Thomas Davie will know better as i've noticed related comments in public spaces like CBC/Radio-Canada where Egzoset just can't post with confidence to escape the usual guillotine. Some more hints can be found in another article, possibly:

Le Bloc Pot existe encore même si le pot est légal et on a parlé à son chef pour savoir pourquoi

All i know is that it feels as a broken mirror and the light effects could as well mask an illusion. In short it really tastes poly-ti¢$, liberal ones i might add... Go figure, YMMV!

:unsure:

In my bilingual canuck province the lack of english versions from alternate sources sort of only makes the itching more persistent.

☮️

Note to myself:

Well i don't know any english word for Cardan's "universal joint" but i guess the expression alone might suffice for anyone who once dealt with vehicules coupling as on a farm.

The cardan joint has a pair of rounded "Y" branches facing each other at an angle of 90 degrees, allowing a semi-flexible change of direction in the rotation axis... Got it?

If it makes sense then lets proceed to the next part of this present reflexion by suggesting some 4-Bowls Cardan configuration based on a couple LAVACapsules, e.g. where central "fumet" collectors meet at 90 degrees to create a vaporist method allowing near-simultaneous release of 4 different cannabis products in a controlled sequence, etc. Somewhat like a 4-cylinders engine, except the rotational axis is only common to 2 cylinders and it is these axises that connect at 90 degrees. Euh...

Starting from there a fair bit of creative imagination shall be required, eventually. Perhaps in a parallel universe:

« It's already been done before, just not yet! »​

☮️