• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Quitting dope, but im sure its been pretty much fentanyl lately

JP_JNKY

Greenlighter
Hello everyone. Ive caught my nuts in the grinder yet again. Ive been clean for quite some time with the help of prescribed suboxone. Yet the past 3 weeks and coming up on a month unless i do something pretty fast ive been using daily. The stuff i been getting is pretty much fent im sure. Its white, not tan/brown etc like most of the stuff ive done in the past. and seems pretty powerful. As sad as it is ive come pretty close to OD im sure cuz i would fix and wake up 15 or 20 minutes later on my bedroom floor leaning up againt my book case. As much as that scared me it didnt stop me from fixing again. I havent taken my subs since i started using. I have a refill coming up on the 2nd of next month. Right now i have 24 quarters broken from 8mg tabs (2mg each about give or take based on how they were cut) and 96 immodium/loperamide. Im off work the next couple of days so im trying to figure out the best thing i should do so i can return to work on Thurs and not be a total sweating, withdrawaling mess. Ive only been using one bag a day (usually around 0.3gram bags) and my run hasnt been that long, but the stuff in my opinion and also in the opinion of everyone else that has been doing it say its pretty dam potent stuff. Like i said, ive knocked on it a couple times just from doing 1/4 or 1/3 of the bag either in my home or like a jerk, in my work bathroom, but thats the addict in me, if i have to fix it dont matter where. My run hasnt been too long, 3 weeks - coming up on a month. When i dont use i get pretty sick but ive always found a way to get money so i can get off E that day and havent taken subz at all. Im hoping that it shouldnt be too bad because the run wasnt that long. Can anyone give me any ideas on how i should start this process tomorrow? I used today so ill wait. I wont use tomorrow, i want to start. Can i take the imodium along with the subs? Should i just use the subz? Its been soo long since ive had 2 kick im just kinda lost. Any ideas for this old man? Please help. ty.

Try taking the lowest dose of subs until you feel that your withdrawal symptoms are managed. As for the immodium, it might be a good thing to crap that shit out. Stay hydrated, try not to think too much about your wd's. You can do it man

thanx. i always make myself believe im sicker than i am and start my subz too soon and put myself into precip wd. thats another reason im scared to death to start the subz. im just gonna try my best to be perfectly honest with myself tomorrow and wait until im legit sick, not just in my head sick.

The waiting part is so hard. The anticipation always got the better of me when getting on sub, and the need to just take SOMETHING that was an opiate, whether it was gonna send me into precipWD or not. If you have 2 days off I think you should be fine if you can really wait until you’re in WD to take ur sub

I've heard they found fentanyl in the weed in a few places in the US. I think it's in my weed, too because I'm either psychotically psychologically addicted to it, or I have major OCD.

I've heard they found fentanyl in the weed in a few places in the US. I think it's in my weed, too because I'm either psychotically psychologically addicted to it, or I have major OCD.

I really doubt that fent is responsible for your feelings of dependency on weed.

The tales I've heard of fent-laced weed all have either a reefer madness or an urban legend feel to them.

So will you be working while you taper? If so then I suggest that you take the sub in the morning after you eat a light breakfast, just making a little journal or blog will help, starting with day 1.
Since you will be at work you will be moving around and the food and medicine matoblizes(sp) differently then like taking it and going straight back to bed.

You don't want to really count the hours until the next dose, so first start off somewhere around the 2mg mark, and if you have cravings bump it up to 3mg, since you havnt been taking the suboxone you will need it to get in your system, so starting low really isnt a bad idea. You will eventually work your body into only taking suboxone, and pretty much use it as an alternative instead of dope, so using it the right way will be habit forming.

Now like i said earlier, come up with a daily journal, log how did you sleep, the time you took it, how much, what did you feel like before you took it, did you eat breakfast, did you have cravings around lunch, did you get sick, it would be good for you later to check on your progress, and see how far you've come along.

Try the eating healthy, exercise and find something that you enjoy doing in your free time, to keep your mind active.

The lopermide will be good for stomach cramps and any kind of issue you got there, just not over do it.

:)