View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

contact and lifeteachings thread

Weedbeer

Greenlighter
This may be in the wrong forum so move if not.

I have been using and abusing drugs for a half lifetime and thought it would be in it's place to start a thread like this, as I've now moved past the abuse stage and been figuring I have a lot to share and do know that most here have. A lot. to share. That should be out there for everyone.
I'm going to keep it short for the start of the thread and see if it catches on.
I'm in daily contact with teachers i've met through the years even now as sober and they demand me to hurry up and share.
The first and only thing to share in this first post will be,
There is no hurry and I know it has been said before and it was what brought me on the path, that you should integrate what you learn. The thing here is that everyone knows this but most in society don't, and I figure this is a thread for the masses and not the initiated. Bluelight however was the first place I tought to write this, and the next would be reddit.
Nowadays I'm a contactee as well as a "natural telepath" and time is moving faster these days.
What would happen in a society where psychedelics are normalized, as we see today with marijuana use spreading. Do we need guidance? Rules to follow as a society. What are the best ways to share this to the un-initiated. Share your thoughts.
I feel this getting more important by the minute.
-Mushrooms we all love.

This may be in the wrong forum so move if not.
Nowadays I'm a contactee as well as a "natural telepath" and time is moving faster these days.
this is a bit alarming.
the fast moving thing is surveillance and AI which is also alarming.
thirdly, suggesting rules without even scoping for what you want those rules as if we needed to be more fully controlled now that we are surveilled and you are telepathic, well that is painful to hear.
if your contactors are listening, please tell them I don't want them, I have enough people telling me what I can or should do.

Last edited:
I have been using and abusing drugs for a half lifetime and thought it would be in it's place to start a thread like this, as I've now moved past the abuse stage and been figuring I have a lot to share and do know that most here have. A lot. to share. That should be out there for everyone.

Welcome! We really look forward to your sharing this wonderful place with us. No hurry at all. :)

What would happen in a society where psychedelics are normalized, as we see today with marijuana use spreading. Do we need guidance? Rules to follow as a society. What are the best ways to share this to the un-initiated.

Exactly what you're doing. Everybody needs guidance, and BL is perfect for that. Great to have you with us.

Last edited:
I have learned that we kinda can live in that world that we want to, but not so blatantly out in the open. When different worlds collide it can get messy. It could be a *little* more out in the open, from a harm reduction perspective, and more accessible to people who could benefit from psychedelic therapy, but on the other hand not everyone needs to be a telepath. If someone is called, it is up to them if they pick up the phone, figuratively speaking.

Interesting thread. You have been phisically or telephatically contacted?. For how long?. Do the contact keeps?. Always the same source or varies?

Hi Weedbeer sounds interesting. Just a couple of questions.

Are you saying you have information from these teachers to share?

Can they give you specific information about people/incidents or is it a more general?

Can they give you information about events/people you are not physically in contact with?

What exactly are the rules for - meeting with entities or the legalisation of psychedelics in society?

Thanks.