• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

RIP sweet angel

LostGirl225

Greenlighter
I lost my sister in august 2015 to a heroin overdose. She was 30 years old. Her username on here was requiemblue. I came across this on her computer and it hurts so bad that I couldn't help her. ?

So sad to read this. It must have been very painful for you LostGirl. I hope the hurt begins to heal in time :(

I am so sorry for your loss. That name sounds familiar too :( I offer you my deepest condolences.

This is terrible news. I know what it is like to see your loved one's words here on Bluelight after they are no longer living. It is beyond wrenching. If you ever need to talk, please PM me. Losing a sister is a terrible loss and I imagine that for the last two years you have looked for her wherever you could. I saw that you had responded to a very old thread and wondered why you wrote RIP. I'm so sorry that the answer to my question is such a terrible reality. My heart goes out to your whole family and her friends as well.

I'm so sorry you lost your sister Lost Girl. My daughter died of an OD on U4 and cocaine March 20th. Toxicology was just received.
This is a complex and heartbreaking loss to deal with. We tried to help her from the time we found out about heroin back in 2015.
I scoured BL posts looking for hope of recovery and perhaps some insight. In the process I learned a lot about drugs but not a lot about how to save a life. I don't know if I will ever get over the loss of her, but part of me doesn't even want to.
I hope you can find a way to reconcile it. I'm still looking. ??