• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Mdma and the feeling of openess

serlif

Greenlighter
Hi there, this is my first post and im going to ask you some questions, iv experienced a couple of times mdma/md and there was some feelings that im intrested into.
First Im kind of introvert im not speaking too much im not acting,almost socialy absent when im in a group it feels hard to express my mind but there was that moment when iv experienced first time ex, it was like all the boundaries falls apart and there was a constant flow of words spoken with some kind of enthusyasm like it comes from the heart itself, there was no barrier that could stop them flowing out of my mouth the totaly oposite of my introvert self , and iv liked this new version of myself, looks like is the real version, the one in that i can express my self in the way i like whit no censor or any kind of barrier.
And here comes my question, its there a way in that i could achive that state of mind all the time? Im not telling about the euphory that accompany the experience but the feeling of openess... or.. its just the cocktail of neurotransmiters that ar mesing with my brain and temporary disrupting the normal pathways?

Roll a couple times per year, be conscious about how you want to grow, consider seeing a therapist.

serlif, like you I am introverted but without the desire to connect with people. Mdma is a drug where that openness is a secondary effect of it so I would suggest you find a drug whose primary effect is what you seek. Its problematic to use xtc to feel more empathic when its main action is to deplete the hell out of your serotonin receptors which will limit the number of times you can do the drug to only a few times per year. You need a drug you can take regularly to eventually rewire your brain to what you desire. Ecstasy will sure make you more open but will give you 100 new serious problems you didnt have before.

Serlif, what you experienced is definitely one of the effects of MDMA and also the reason why ppl get hooked onto it. MDMA causes a surge in not only serotonin but also oxytocin which is a hormone that is released which has direct effect onto empathy and trust. 2 examples of this hormone is when mother gives birth to a child and also after you orgasm during sex. both of these events lead to cuddling and a sense of trust with the other human. I think this is what you meant by "walls breaking down". Just remember that MDMA is just a drug that gave u that experience temporarily by giving you that confidence chemically. You have that emphatic personality inside you. Train yourself to express your mind more openly without drugs. MDMA is not your permanent answer. I fell in love with that feeling and now I'm fighting through my recovery :) Good luck, my friend!

goodlyfe, the problem is MDMA increases serotonin release by 1000% and oxytocin by only like 200. He can take oxytocin by itself if he only wants empathy.