• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Hi it's aa (MJCS, tripystuff, super magic etc) I'm notchewingthegumIllsignforbullet

MjCsaabetter

Greenlighter
But did you know I'm on the CIA's payroll. And that gum shit will end in the US or else... and personally I'll just sign at proper time for gun bullet through head suicide like a man NO POISON had enough of that my whole life , but let's see if the powers know killing me is DUMB. Also I'm making video game and movie film stuff and I heard a voice from one of my implants say "buitifull humans, you are a billionaire" so really YOU KNOW WHAT I will be seeking the death penalty by law against the stupid people threatening me with lobotomy and poison gum and veggie injects (just the daily shit I hear from implants). God bless my favorites: USA, England, Canada, Japan, etc okok all you guys switch tactics away from poison retardation causing execution shit, just earth can you respect intellect as the highest holy period. Alright so read Facebook page keywords Ariel Arbel UCLA (a hacker framed me as saying I'm from UCLA and you know they deleted math work from Facebook). Please email time machine designs to [email protected]

So I'm agent for druggies protection and an antibraindamageexecutionagent , aliens, after next high or if you want tonight, how about brain repairs magic style and obviously the brain of death star (or something) alien super computer network, basically the smartest entity in the solar system, let's GO

Ok aliens I kind of typod the thing in the last post it was supposed to be this: aliens make me and whatever the smartest entities of the solar system, GO (please, I top wanting it too, and for all practical purposes, I'm the man for the job)

Are you sure you're the man for the job? Because you sounding kinda...alien!