• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Speedball Question

Xan_Man

Bluelighter
I have experience with coke and H. But while used separately. The H is mediocre, maybe a little bit better than that. Same with the coke. Now I've always thought of a speedball as shooting both dope and coke in the same shot. But what about snorting both in the same line? I don't inject or smoke either substance, so it's my only alternative. Is it very dangerous? Also I generally only like coke with alcohol being ingested first. But I have a feeling that would best be avoided tonight. Would a xanax after be alright? Or would that be pushing it too?

Anyone? Planning to do this in an hour. I decided against the alcohol. Did a little blow so don't have much left of it maybe a .2 as well as a .2 of H. And I'm not sure if I'll be able to get the xans

Plenty of people combine coke and dope but if you are looking for assurances of safety, you will not get them as nobody can make them.

Plenty of people combine coke and dope but if you are looking for assurances of safety, you will not get them as nobody can make them.

I'm more looking to see if the highs together are more enjoyable, or less enjoyable. Should I do one first and then the other, or both at the same time for the most pleasurable outcome?

Idk my friend. I personally like doing coke and opioids simultaneously (well I did, Im on that sober trip now) but like anything YMMV.

I guess Id recommend doing the coke first and use the dope for the comedown but its really a matter of preference if you must combine them.

i prefer H first then coke.... I shot a speedball with too much in the shot and I basically passed out , and came to 30 mins later feeling confused , didn't know where I was what i did etc.