• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

EXTREMELY weird oxy interactions?

thatonedude777

Bluelighter
I recently got some K9s and tried it them. Except here's the thing, it was definitely an opiate but didn't feel quite right and only took 15mg (30mg is too much for me) but pills feel, taste, and look inside and out 100% legit (I'd post pictures but can't) except I could feel intoxicated it for 10+ hours and 15mg was very intense and strong on this. It got so uncomfortable I'd take a quarter just to avoid withdrawal but still not feel quite right. I actually took tramadol because I did not like the feeling and even tramadol makes my head feel too cloudy for my taste but was better than that K9.

Well, once some RP 10/325s came along I was super happy. Percs always give me that euphoria roxi's lack for whatever bizarre reason and I've never heard of fake percs that weren't stupidly obvious. Well, upon taking them they legit 100% feel right and everything I knew and love. Problem is, I just went 12 hours and my eyes were still pinned and felt in a daze and intoxicated after the initial high faded after about an hour or two. I feel slightly hungoverish, dazed, intoxicated, and just not right and not functioning very well and tired all day after the initial high.

I went from 5.5 hours drinking grapefruit juice and by 6 hours taking more oxy otherwise feeling mostly sober by 8, 10 hours to this 12+ hour horrible effect. I can tell there's real acetaminophen in it and the amount of crystalline flakes inside each pill is consistent with other 10mg percs I've viewed and they have that (wafer?) inner structure I've always seen. So again, everything is right, except how long it lasts and the tiredness I feel after the euphoria is gone.

So, has anyone heard of anything that would last this long and keep my eyes pinned despite the RPs looking 100% legit? I guess I'm just at a loss here and couldn't find any known fake RPs that look pristine. Also, does anyone know if RP 10s are very hard? I tried cutting one in half with a knife and was pretty hard lol, possible but hard so I use my teeth which works fine but wondering.

I kinda regret I caved in after 12 hours to see if anything would change since this would be the 3rd attempt but pretty sure I'm just in for another 12+ hour trip of being uncomfortable and wanting it to end.

Sounds like they arent right to me. I am a pharmacist. Ive dealt with both professionally and personally for 20 years. Ive seen fakes that upon visible inspection are identical to the real thing. You cant tell.

I feel like there would be information about fake look alikes but unfortunately I couldn't find anything, just fake 30s.

I just can't fathom anything that would last this long when the peak was only apporox 30min on an empty stomach. I'm at the 5 hour marker and it's just very uncomfortable at this point (first 3 hours are fine) and it's still going strong. I hate feeling intoxicated hence why I only liked oxy (don't smoke, drink, nothing) because I feel mostly sober and functional.

Can't believe this happened not only once but twice in a row despite never happening in my life previously. I'm so baffled right now. I'd test the stuff but don't have anything and last time I DID was a 512 5mg perc that wouldn't even react to a marquis with ANY color change whatsoever.

You probably shouldnt take them if you dont enjoy them. Sucks youd be out of drugs or money but never understand when someone takes drugs they dont like. I know you think its oxy but that seems to be not the case. No judgement, just what I believe.

I don't plan to take anymore because it's beating a dead horse and can confirm I'm not liking it. Even if it is legit oxy somehow and it's time to call it an end, so be it. I figure at worst I'll just wean off with as little as possible if I have withdrawal symptoms.

Do you have any thoughts what would possibly last this long though?

Not sure. So much RC crap out there and without some legit testing would just be speculating.

Well that's just the thing, I haven't heard of anything known to last this long and your right it would be completely speculative. Now, let's say it felt different but was short lived then I feel like that would be opening a can of worms not even worth discussing. However, 12+ hows and pinned eyed? Doesn't that strike you suspicious or curious? I looked around and just don't see anything with this sort of half life other than say methadone but it peaks too quickly (thank god). Though I'm not really expecting an answer because I'm sure if something existed it probably wouldn't been mentioned by now.