• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

[MOONROCKS] I hope to clear up some confusion.

daimontoppi

Greenlighter
Moonrocks are simply MDMA freebase and METH freebase, combined before they are salted out into the HCL from.

People call drugs all sorts of shit. It varies from place to place, so unless you elaborate as stated above, Im not sure the usefulness of this post.

What are moonrocks?

Either way, I think it's a given that people don't mix up freebase MDMA and meth then convert said substance mixture to the HCL salts.

That's not my understanding. "Moonrocks" are simply crystals of pure, unadulterated MDMA, as far as I understand.

Moon rocks is also a form of a very strong cannabis product.

Basically "moon rocks" can mean just about anything depending on where and to whom you are speaking. It's mostly slang but is/has also been used as a brand name for various products. Quite confusing really.

Moon rocks is also a form of a very strong cannabis product.

Basically "moon rocks" can mean just about anything depending on where and to whom you are speaking. It's mostly slang but is/has also been used as a brand name for various products. Quite confusing really.

I have also heard multiple meanings for the word moonrocks. However, the one I've heard most was when a cannabis nug was dipped in concentrate and rolled in kief.