View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Titrating shrooms dosage??

Wile.E.Peyote

Greenlighter
Friends consider me a "lightweight", personally I see it as a good thing, I can have a great night on half a pill, trip balls on 120mg of acid and get a nice trippy stoning from like 1/4 of a gram of weed. I have no shame, its cool to spend less money and get hit harder by substances.

Shrooms have presented themselves to me, as a safe, cheap, fun alternative to just about everything I like to take, I have a chance to grow them myself and save a lot of money.

My question before my first trip is, can I start with a low dose and titrate my way upwards, as mentioned stuff normally hits me harder so I take all dosages with a pinch of salt.

So is it possible to start with like 0.5g and take more if it hits and isnt enough, or is this going to be a long process of waiting weeks and taking a tad more each time?

I would consider 120 mics of lsd a perfect trip Everyone would trip from that amount. Although they are very relate able psychedelics its tough to compare them to each other.

0.5 g? no, I would go with 1.75g.

I would start with a gram if 120 mics of LSD is good for you and yes you can take more if it's not enough. Shrooms tend to have a fast onset as long as you eat on an empty stomach. Obviously it depends on the strain of mushroom you are gonna grow. I'm just assuming it's of average strength, IE: cubensis.

Half a gram is a pretty low dose, even for a lightweight. Even a gram will likely be underwhelming unless the shrooms are unusually potent. If you want to redose, you should consider making shroom tea. It has a faster onset since you don't have to digest any fungus.