• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids How to extract morphine from ABG XR tablets?

beamin

Greenlighter
I know that if you use 1cc of sterile 0.9% NaCl water you can get them not to gel up. I tried this once filtered and it caused massive redness to my arm. The only way I was successful at this was using 4ml and an IV lock. I want to avoid this and do it safely.

So ideally I would like to extract the morphine sulfate out with solvents or extract the fillers out using solvents. It can be multiple steps and I do know alot of chemistry but don't have much glassware. I heard on the internet that tolulene might work. Basically I need to figure this out on my own is:
List of everything in the ABG pills. The coating is easy to take of with water so thats not an issue.
Solubility curves of each of the ingredients in the pill.

If necessary I can buy a simple distillation and separatory funnel glass ware. I can get most chemicals at a pool store if I need to go that route but would rather leave it as the sulphate base and just use different solvents to disolve and recrystallize. Then once I have the pure drug I can add it to sterile 0.9% saline and have medical grade safe IV solution.