• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Baltimore MD - Questionable/Bad Batch?

Status
Not open for further replies.

betheanchor

Greenlighter
Going around my area lately has been "heroin" that feels nothing like heroin - causes entire body to tingle, trippy-type feelings, heart feels like it's racing (even though according to the paramedics my HR was normal), some pupil dilation, etc. It also tastes bitter like heroin, and is light tan - once I got it in chunk, once in powder, from two different individuals on separate sides of the city. I've never felt anything like it, the first time I did it my boyfriend and I called 911 almost immediately because we felt like we were poisoned and dying. After much research (the hospital didn't bother to take bloodwork), I still can't figure out what the substance may have been - closest descriptions I've found have been possibly straight quinine? I know it's impossible to guess, but I can't imagine anything dope is cut with making me feel that way, and I can almost guarantee there was no opiate in it whatsoever. It did not seem to have these ill effects on my friends who IN, only my boyfriend and I who IV, though he says he felt "funny" after tasting it. Anyone had similar experiences? Be safe everyone! I hope I've posted this in the correct place, this is my first post after much lurking. Apologies if not, feel free to move, just really interested in what everyone has to say.

Given the amount of fentanyl in the black market, I do not believe it is responsible or advisable to procure black market drugs anywhere but the dark web. It goes without saying, you should get a complete testing kit and discard ANY purchase that tests positive for fentanyl. There are many fentanyl analogs that have a wide variety of effects, including those you describe.

Sorry but we don't allow substance ID questions. It's really impossible to say without getting it tested.

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.