• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

MADD anti Marijuana ads

and

my favourite

Starting to see this crap ad nauseum on Canadian TV. This is what passes as Cannabis education with my f^%ing tax dollars. Drug safety ads on TV should be showing people how to safely ID drugs, safely use drugs and how to most effectively administer first aid. That's how to save lives

Tom

Salutations Thomas Davie,

Starting to see this crap ad nauseum on Canadian TV.

You can add my province too as we also put money in there (...) when it's quite clear we should never support socio-toxic (bigot anti-cannabic prohibitionist) propaganda directly imported from USA!...

:|

Drug safety ads on TV should be showing people how to safely ID drugs...

M'yeah, instead of focussing on "stoner"/"droÿé" detectors failing to tell about a driver's present capabilities. That's all so carricatural, maybe cartoons would fit the purpose much better...

But i'm afraid that's how some of our "elite" people like to imagine "healty ways" à la Lucie Charlebois, e.g. with high-distortion glasses and so on!...

:|

Welcome to the land of cap'tain Itnoc:

2nq7613.gif

In The Name Of Children!!

Good day, have fun!! =D

Hahahahaha what a load of crap...my gods...
I saw Kingsman 2 on Saturday and the whole thing was basically anti-drug propaganda.

There is definitely some really preposterous anti-drug advertisements

Luckily, if anything goes wrong, your most likely going too slow to cause any damage :D

Seriously, i can openly admit that i am a much more dangerous driver sober then on a decent dose of weed (not tripping high, obviously)

Pot makes me not vicious, sober im always looking for an adrenaline rush. Drift! Speed! JUMP THE FUCKER! Yeah, drinking ethanol exacerbates this but pot? fuck no, im going slow, no rush, no worries, lookin out at whats around/in front of me. Obviously theres a limit just like with alcohol but, ive never had a traffic incident when mildly stoned. sober? Oh jesus, i wont even put into text the shit ive done/tried to do. ;)
Cheers!