• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

News: ACT Government approves free pill testing at Spilt Milk festival

Finally.

If only there was a way to reward this government. like when i taught my cats to sit i used a fuckload of chicklen but i did it. Can i do it with the ACT government? Offer them roast chicken?

If only there was a way to reward this government. like when i taught my cats to sit i used a fuckload of chicklen but i did it.

This is incredible in a couple of ways. I love it.

It's sad that this isn't just standard practice these days but always good to see any tiny bits of progress :)

Yeah, hopefully the other states and territories will realise that pill testing at festivals won't be the end of the world...nor will society collapse.
Hell, they might even become aware of the positive outcomes for the wellbeing of festival-goers and emergency services.

It is great news! Hopefully, our government will be watching on closely and seeing how professional and sensible this proposal is.

Had a bit of a chat with Penny Hill from SSDP Australia about this on 3CR's Enpsychedelia on Sunday.

You can listen on the Latest Episode link. Our chat with Penny starts about 50 mins in.